1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for the big Sengoku

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by r16, Feb 15, 2010.

1. r16

r16 not deity

ı recently had to reinstall my Civ , it appears ı somehow lost the Sengoku file ı had played with . The one ı now have is based on the central island while one save ı dug up shows Kyushu ( or maybe ı should define it as the island that has Nagasaki on it ) . ı really prefer the big one ; at one point in the game last night , ı had got 12 of the 16 sciences ı knew from huts while the small one ended in disaster . Can ı have that Biq file here ?

2. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

Have you done a search on this forum? I vaguely remember that someone created a scenario like what you are requesting.

3. General 666

General 666 Culturebringer

Search the forum for :

"Rising Sun"
    "Japanization"
    "Shogun - Civil War"
    "Shogun - Total War"

As far as I dare to say ,you`ll find no other scenarios featuring Japan History.
    The big take here should be "Rising Sun" ,as far as I recall in the moment.:)

4. Gen. Rommel

Gen. Rommel Wüstenfuchs

I think what he means is the original .biq file on the conquerors expansion. There were 2 different maps there, one featuring just the main Japanese island, and the other the southern island as well. Can't say I can help since all my civ files are gone and I am only slowly gathering together the resources from my destroyed pc...sorry. :blush:

5. r16

r16 not deity

thanks for the replies . ı think the one ı am looking for is the second mentioned by Gen.Rommel .Though it doesn't mean that ı will not look for the others .

6. Ares de Borg

Ares de Borg Norman Knight

Look who's here! :eek: Wehrdienst completed? Sorry to hear about your PC trouble.

7. Gen. Rommel

Gen. Rommel Wüstenfuchs

Wehrdienst is not quite done yet...but not much longer (28th of this month is my last day).

Yeah, I've been having way too many problems with pcs and laptops lately. I lost all the textures for my models through the pc crash, but luckily the models are still there. Just a matter of creating the textures anew (as if that was an easy task) and getting poser so I can FINALLY release something. A pity really...:sad:

Only positive thing is that textures will probably be better the second time around...I'm a perfectionist, they always look better on second try.