Looks like Confucianism was a huge hit...

Tomoyo

Fate

What the hell... the turn Confucianism gets founded, it gets spread to every one of my cities that it can legally spread it without a missionary or a shrine. What's the deal here? Just luck? Even it it is, it's a noteworthy fall of the dice, too bad it happened when I didn't want to switch out of Buddhism for the diplomacy points...

Looks like it was luck-not a random event since there was no message shown at the top of the screen. But to be sure check the log for any messages other than the two Confucianism has spread messages.

No random event popped up, and if there was an event, shouldn't it have shown itself between "Confucianism has been founded..." and "Confucianism has spread..."?

Often an event shows up on screen after it 'happens'.

That said, every turn there's a chance a religon spreads to cities hooked up to the founding city. It might well be on the first turn Confucianism existed, both of your cities without a religion must have hit that chance, if I recall, the later a religion is founded, the greater the likelihood it will spread, right?

Who founded Christianity before anyone had researched CoL?
I assume it was not you since I don't see the holy city for it anywhere?

Maybe it was the free toaster offered with every conversion that did the trick? :lol:

Top Bottom