1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Lord of the Rings: One Ring Mod

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by OrdoDrinvall, Nov 30, 2019.

1. OrdoDrinvall

OrdoDrinvall Chieftain

So I had this idea while playing the modded Civ 5 lord of the rings mod the other day and it occurred to me, there is no definitive mod that really stands out for civ 6 that is Lotr. I mean there is a mod for civilizations, but the units are the same as the base game. I was thinking, though I have no mod experience, the modding community could come together to create an amazing mod. While I have no modding experience, I do have the extensive knowledge and resources regarding the Lord of the Rings world, and I can provide models, references, textures, and another multitude of things that can help. I just thought I should put this idea out there for anyone interested in making a mod.

Thanks!