Lordie Staven's Civilizations [OCP]

Lordie Staven

Chieftain
The Modder Formerly Known As Lordie's Civilizations:
i go by skiesovercast now

Released in partnership with the Overlooked Civs Project, even if I'm not always there! Join our Discord!

Svalbard under Odd Olsen Ingerø

Version 3 (May 2nd, 2020)
Supports: Vox Populi, YnAEMP (v22-25), RtP, CulDiv, CiD, Mercenaries, Civ IV Traits, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Map Labels, UCI, Historical Religions.

Credits:
Lordie Staven: Code, concept, image sourcing
Grant: Leaderscreen, Map, Icons, Infographic
Rhea: Civ Icon & Alpha

Steam Download

Changelog+Plans
Spoiler :
V. 0.9: Planned public release (Dec 24th, 2018)
V. 1: Reworked UB code for public release (Dec 25th, 2018)
V. 1.01: Fixed Climatologist to work for all civs; added notifications for UA bonus food (March 3rd, 2019)
V. 2: Fixed the UA to work as intended. Several more quality changes. No E+D support (see thread) but should work with CP, I don't think CP changes anything regarding this. (Jun 25th, 2019)
V.3: Loads of new art thanks to Grant, made Biofuel a lot better, should work for all civs now. (May 2nd, 2020)
V.3.01: new map?

Indonesia under Sukarno

Version 3 (Dec 25th, 2020)

Steam Download

Changelog+Plans
Spoiler :
V. 0.9: Planned public release (Dec 24th, 2018)
V. 1: Rushed it out to get it done for CBRX S2 (Jan 15th, 2020)
V. 2: New Icon from DarthKyofu <3, going to rework pretty much entirely! (sometime 2020)
V. 3: New art from Darth! Totally reworked the civ!!! Released under my own steam!

I'm fully expecting that anything I've coded contains a myriad of bugs and inconsistencies, especially given my habits of forgetting to test everything in between changes. That said, to my knowledge everything I upload works. If it doesn't, tell me and I'll get around to fixing it as soon as possible.

Future Plans:
Boer Split (Orange Free State (Jan Brand) & Transvaal (Paul Kruger)) (65% done)
Working with Sarai M.I. in the future!​

Last edited:
Congrats on the release! Hopefully this is the first of many :D
Thanks man, hope so, although probably not within the next six months due to school and things

NewScotlandIcon.png NewIndonIcon.png for the respective icons of Scotland and Indonesia.

EDIT: Scotland became DuskJockey's Alba!

Last edited:
So, uh, time to formally release, with zero graphics or aplomb, Indonesia under Sukarno! Going to sort links, details and all those nice things out with the main post, and will be rearranging that to make it nice and lovely. This is basically an acknowledgement of its existence. Credits to come with all that.

Oh yea, before I forget:
things that indonesia is broken and will be updating in next few days
- diplo text
- some mod support
- infographic
ty <3

Attachments

• OCP's Indonesia (Sukarno) (v 1).civ5mod
    3.5 MB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Top Bottom