Losing ships in your own territory

Crusis

Warlord
I know I've talked about this a lot, but I still don't understand why it's OK for a player to lose ships inside their own cultural boundaries. It makes it very hard to defend fishing grounds against barbarians.

Screenshots included if I can get them to load.

How do you extend your cultural influence into those waters by any method other than naval patrols?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    398 KB · Views: 123
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 121
I think he means the fact that a barb ship can blockade your fishing area in that ocean tile.

Those events have been changed for RoM 2.8 by allowing your ships to travel ocean plots within your own cultural borders without sinking.

If I were a woman, I'd hunt you down and give you babies.

Thanks, Zappara, that's my only gripe with RoM, which is one of the finest works of computer gaming I know of.

As for the Resolution, it's 1920x1200. A few years back I got a 28" inch LCD from Best Buy for $499. By a company called Hannspree, which I'd never heard of, so I bought the extended warranty. But it has performed flawlessly despite being a no-name monitor. The monitor is driven by 2 Geforce 265 GTXs, in SLI mode.

I usually only buy Samsung monitors.

I usually only buy Samsung monitors.

I agree. I got a Samsung monitor. It broke down two months later, and they shipped a new one out two days later. For free. Thank you warranties.

Off Topic: +1 Samsung monitors.
Currently recommend Samsung T240.
I always order Samsung monitors and they've been flawless. I have never had any dead/stuck pixels.

Top Bottom