1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Empires- Immortals?

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by vmxa, Mar 15, 2008.

1. vmxa

vmxa Chieftain

Anyone had a look at this game yet? I just downloaded the 599mb demo, but have not tried it yet.

2. ungy

ungy Chieftain

I got the game and spent a little time with it and was kind of disappointed.

Too many planets, tech tree a little boring. Didn't get to ship design and war but no tactical combat.

I may try it again since I still hunger for a successor to MOO.

3. vmxa

vmxa Chieftain

I started the tutorial, but like most of them it was not much help. I had no idea what a good strategy or how to implement one.
    If I made a game and spent all that money, I would try to put out a real good strategy guide on my web. Not one to play the game and win, but one that shows what the concepts are and a how to do things.

4. ungy

ungy Chieftain

yeah that's why I don't bother with the tutorials--ends up being too much of a time waster.