lots of xml errors.

coreybowman

Warlord
i dowmloaded tortouis svn and was able to download all the files from there for world 2008. im sorry if this mod isnt ready and not ment to b played yet, but when i load the game i get an almost endless list of xml errors starting with gametext.xml and on from there. any suggestions? ill try a deleted and redownload but from experiance that rarely works.

Corey, we havent even reached Beta yey so thats probably why you got so many errors :)

This mod is in development and not ready to be played. The SVN is for people working on it.

If you want to play this mod when it is playable but before it is officially released, you have to post here, and we'll contact you when it's ready. :)

okay sorry thanks i cant wait to see what guys come up with. i was very excited seeing the files i was downloading. it looks like it will be a great game.thanks for the quick response.

I believe I mentioned such errors and last I heard Niknaks would look into it. Haven't heard anything since, but if the mod won't load, I can't check if it's compatible with GEM...

The mod loads fine. You should get a few errors when you load it, and one when you start a game. Because several aspects of the game aren't there yet.

Jeelen, don't we have to merge the GEM mod into ours for their maps to work? Or something like that? I don't know how to do that. NikNaks would. He incorporated the bug mod into ours, for example.

Ah, OK. And yes, GEM would need to be integrated for any GEM map to work - but I do think a GEM map would be ideal (if possible).

Same here Jeelen, and I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Top Bottom