"Love the king" event

Tutkarz

Chieftain
Sometimes cities gives you "quest" to look for special resources. When you deliver it, they will "love the king" for 20 turns. Its really nice addon. But i have little problem with it. It gives bonus to food in city who got this event but this bonus is applied after people eat food they need to survive. So its like production 20, upkeep 15, net 5 and you get lets say 10%, then you finally have 5.5 food.

The problem is when city is stagnant or starving. It doesnt get any bonuses at all, because they have no net food. And i think its wrong, because when you enter golden age, you have bonus to all your production and gold. And because like it is righ now it creates alot of micro managment, since i have to enter every city with this bonus, then select "focus food production" and remember to switch it back after 20 turns which with alot of towns create alot of clicking to get most of this bonus.

I would prefer to even lower this bonus somehow and apply it for all produced food instead of only remaining. Or maybe im missing something.

Top Bottom