Lovely Babylon map

bhavv

Glorious World Dictator
Two games ago, I got owned by Japan while playing England. In my last game, I got stampeded by Greek companion cavalries.

Now look at what happened:

Spoiler :

A handful of bowmen lining a river with Alexander on the other side, and a mountain pass with Oda through the gap. I had two quick, short and easy wars and decimated loads on Japanese and Greek units, both of whom completely failed at getting past my Bowmen's hellfire.

I forgot to take a screenshot of Oda's surrender, but it was just as humiliating for him. I went to war with Oda because he attacked a city state, of which I have three - two are friendly (cultured + maritime) and the last is a neutral maritime.

Then after Oda surrendered, we signed a pact of secrecy against Alexander. A few turns later Oda asks for war on Alexander, so I go ahead and the numpty goes and marches a load of units right up to my guarded river :king:

I'm going to try and play a peaceful / defensive game, but I have to keep these two war maniacs under fierce control. I dont like conquering people, especially not when their surrenders make me richer, and conquering would destroy my economy.

Good luck. Awesome start :D :goodjob:

Sorry to go off-topic, but I'm a little confused. I have my graphics settings on maximum but your screen shot looks far better than what I'm getting. Perhaps most notably, there is significantly higher contrast between the "green" grasslands and the "yellow" plains - for me, both are kind of yellow-green. You also appear to have sharper textures overall, even though I'm forcing 16x AF.

Grasslands can sometimes be yellow, as for the textures you probably dont have a DX11 card.

That's awesome how Sparta is right on the water with a mountain choke point one hex west :)

Top Bottom