Loyal Moroi?

cIV_khanh93

Prince
Calabim start with law mana and body mana. I built an adept, so with free promotion and apprenticeship, it can cast loyalty and haste. Do loyal Moroi go barbarian when their blood is on fire?

No. It used to be a standard tactic, but now Enraged makes the AI take over (which is cooler in my opinion) not go barbarian. I don't remember if they still have the chance of dying or not though.

Burning blood is not the same as 'enraged'. A unit with Burning blood has still +x% chance to become a barbarian. Btw, you can control the enraged units if you give them orders BEFORE the next turn.

so, loyalty does keep my mori safe right? well after Hannah crushed m first invading stack i decided to turtle. I;ve probably got enough to crush her into the dust, but i have anice little empire and can turtle till Im really ready to explode.
EDIT: Holy crap did she run away in tech... But at least my aristograrian farms are keeping me a close second!

Burning blood is not the same as 'enraged'. A unit with Burning blood has still +x% chance to become a barbarian. Btw, you can control the enraged units if you give them orders BEFORE the next turn.

Wasn't that fixed a few patches ago already?

it would appear as though my loyal moroi did go barbarian. Unless it wasnt in the staack at the time... Actually thts ratehr possible.

Top Bottom