1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Loyalty and Religious Panel

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Nintendo Switch' started by Indypapa, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Indypapa

Indypapa Chieftain

I am a dedicated Civ player from Civ 3 forward on the PC. I started to play on my Nintendo Switch. I can use the Lens action for Loyalty and Religion but I cannot figure how to display the panel that I can see in the PC. Is this possible?

Sorry forgot to mention that I play in TV mode.

2. Linklite

Linklite King

What panel do you mean? You probably can, but to tell you how, I need to know what you're after.

3. topsecret

topsecret Believer Supporter

Should be under the L menu:

4. md4

md4 Warlord

Apologies if I'm hijacking, but it might be the same issue that I am experiencing, but intermittently. I'm referring to the detailed panel that shows the actual follower count per religion in the city. It usually shows up when you select the religion lense or select a missionary, but in some cases it just doesn't, and it's not possible to know any information beyond what is the majority religion for that city. Screenshot below:

5. fantsu

fantsu Prince

I think having the cursor on city tiles would bring that information up. Or selecting any of your religious units.

edit: been two patches when I last booted up my Switch version, so I don't know if there is a new bug around