Uprising Empire

Uprising Empire 1.0.0

Have you done something special before crashes (click on something)? was it AI turn? do you have any city with negative loyalty? I am really sorry for the crashes

Have you done something special before crashes (click on something)? was it AI turn? do you have any city with negative loyalty? I am really sorry for the crashes
It was a flood report screen after which it froze... and then another soon after that - no, I had no negatve loyalty, I guess it is AI turn - but good news is that in the last 20-30 turns I had no crash

did you see any notification like
"Attention city name has x% chance of revolt next turn"
or
"City name your citizens besiege this city, You have x turn to kill all partisans of the uprising or else "RevotypeResult., patisan left:x"
or
"City name Your city revolted recently and needs time to recover from it : -x Gold, per turn"
or
"City name You Gained/loss 1 citizen thanks to/cause of migration"

in the turns before or after crashes?

I wonder how this mod works with Eleanor. Did her loyalty loss per work of art effect get multiplied to match the new scaling or is that ability useless now?

Ina an Incan AI city I read loyalty is 500/1000 (50%), it is -186/turn, and yet it will take 10 turns to rebel...?

EDIT: and the next turn it is 945/1000 (still -186/turn)

is it "Turn untill this city can revolt again" or "Turn untill The siege end"

try this and say me if you have crashes (compatible with saved game)

Attachments

• Loyalty++ test.zip
    69.5 KB · Views: 160
Gueux updated Loyalty++ with a new update entry:

Fixed Bug

Fixed game crash when creating a notification, if you create or dismiss a notification using the event "GameEvents.PlayerTurnStarted", the game could crash, you should use "GameEvents.PlayerTurnStartComplete" instead, the crash happen when my pannel try to dismiss notification stack with the bad event, sorry for every crash caused.

added New government compatibility
GOVERNMENT DIGITAL DEMOCRACY average loyalty per turn : 13.655
GOVERNMENT CORPORATE LIBERTARIANISM average loyalty per turn...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm playing with this mod using the Gathering Storm expansion that just came out, and the game locks itself in a frozen state a couple of turns after I change governments. The fact that it locks itself in a frozen state instead of crashing means I don't have access to the logs that would result from a crash.(Either that, or the crash logs save somewhere I am unaware of.)
What I use is usually a large amount of mods, but while testing, I found that I still freeze with only this mod active. (can mods conflict when inactive?)
I used a cheat mod to determine whether it was the changing Era or the changing government, and I was able to achieve a crash on turn 18 by changing from a chiefdom to a classical republic.
Sorry if I missed any news of this bug, how to fix it, etc.
Note: I would love to see this mod work, the concept of revolts are particularly enticing to me.

Last edited:
Sorry for that :/ ,
I will try to do the same on my side,if i can't freeze the game could you send me your lua.log, it should be in the logs file beside your mods file

ok I could "crash" the game, weird it just freeze, it was caused by a notification (again), and then I tried with this version and couldn't not crash it, it's so random that I can't tell if it fixed it or not, can you try it ?

Attachments

• Loyalty++test.zip
    70.2 KB · Views: 160
Everything I've tried so far seems to be working. Thank you!
I'll update this reply if anything does go wrong, but as of right now, it seems to be working all right.

Last edited:
Gueux updated Loyalty++ with a new update entry:

Balance

reduced WEP gained after combat

you need need at least -200 loyalty to be able to reduce separatism and if the city have your culture it's 4x faster

changed lotyalty bar colors :
if the city is besieged by a revolt : red
if the city win or lost siege but can't revolt : yelllow
if the city have positive loyalty : fill green (200 or more loyalty per turn) to yellow (50 loyalty per turn), back blue
if the city have a negative loyalty : fill yellow (50 loyalty per turn) to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom