Uprising Empire

Uprising Empire 1.0.0

Hi again - I use the mod and like it but still there are crashes... fewer than before, but still...
Keep up the work, though, it worths it... :)

I have no crash with the latest version, do you have any idea of what could cause the crashs?

OK, so the main mods I have:
Quo's Combined
Real Strategy
Real Science
Smoother Difficulty
Happy Districts

maybe Quo can have some loyalty stuff...?

if your game crash again, could you send me the lua.log and I could may be find what cause the crash, if it wasn't compatible with another mod the game wouldn't start I think, I use Real Strategy and I already played a game with Real Science and didn't had a crash. maybe the loyalty modification of Quo's Combined cause the crash.

if your game crash again, could you send me the lua.log and I could may be find what cause the crash, if it wasn't compatible with another mod the game wouldn't start I think, I use Real Strategy and I already played a game with Real Science and didn't had a crash. maybe the loyalty modification of Quo's Combined cause the crash.
Or may it be that my 6GB RAM is not enough...?

does it crash when you start a game or in middle of one? I have 8GB and I played 300 turn on great eath by Gedemon with 30 AI players and had 2 random crash after turn 200 (could not find what caused them, but I think it comes from my computer), so if you play on a normal map with 12 players max, 6GB should be enought?

I see RAM overflow... now my game stands, I do nothing, and yet see my civ6 memory buffer keeps getting bigger every second - now it is 2.9 GB on a duel map, but while I write this, it get bigger by 20K every second

It is autoplay too... now I let it run, and the flow speeds up, 1000-5000K (!) every second (!)
now it is size 4.3GB - soon it will crash...

I try now another AI autoplay without Loyalty++ but with other mods - and here the overflow is MUCH slower... 200-300K per second and most of the time there is not even flow but stays even - buffer with same map setting is much smaller - 2.4 GB at turn 150

Last edited:
hey, can you test this version and say me if it's better at least. (compatible with saved game)

Attachments

• Loyalty++Test.zip
    71 KB · Views: 138
Hi Gueux. When you have the time could you look at my log file to see whether your mod is running? I've played through 300 turns and haven't seen a single effect yet.

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 114

Attachments

• 20190509100617_1.jpg
    20190509100617_1.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 158
You didn't see any revolt? (if a city revolted you should see many barbarians unit arround this city)

Haven't seen a single revolt and loyalty over the whole map has been very stable for all civs. There is a religious war going on in the colony picture I posted (those cities are more than 13 tiles from capital). Also haven't seen the emergent new civs arrive into the game. It seems too stable but possibly what happened is that it was a standard size perfect world game but your mod initially took out 2 civs at the start so it left the map with lots of room to expand and not much culture pressure from neighbors.

revolt often happen when you are at war for too long or if you have a low religious unity or if you changed government recently, I have never tried a full game on a little map, so may be not enought war/ religion to create revolt :/, I 'll see if I change something for little map

actually the AI do not know anything about my mod and play like if it doesn't exist... I can't modify the AI through lua and sql is too limited and not linked with lua, so the IA doesn't not care about revolt

Top Bottom