Luchuirp endgame buildings

cIV_khanh93

Prince
I remember a while back you needed golem mastery (rough equivalent of blastin powder) to build blasting workshops, those buildings that gave your golems Light, etc. I cant find any references to any building but the blasting workshop in game. Do i only need sorcery for them? or am i just not looking hard enough?

Elementalism, i think. I might be wrong, since i've never played far in a luchuirp game.

Blasting Workshop
Unlocked at: Sorcery
Requires: Fire mana
GIves all golems built in the city fire 2.

Pallens Engine
Unlocked at: Divination
Requires: Sun mana
Gives all golems built in the city the perfect sight promotion

Adularia Chamber
Unlocked at: Necromancy
Requires: Shadow mana
Gives all golems built in the city the Hidden promotion.

so i dont need a lategame tech for these things? Sweet! oh wait, doesnt one of the building give the light promo? or or my golems just stuck slow? and what does perfect sight do?

Light promo building got cut.

Perfect sight is supposed to let units see through invisibility, but right now it's bugged and doesn't do anything.

Light promo building got cut.

Perfect sight is supposed to let units see through invisibility, but right now it's bugged and doesn't do anything.

I think that got fixed with patch w recently. I haven't played a luch game since then so I don't know it it actually got fixed though. It should allow you to see ALL invisible units right?

There has been a report that the patch w fix for invis didn't, so I may not be working correctly. I haven't tested it myself yet.

Even once it is working correctly, perfect sight still won't allow you to see units that are invisible because of Nox Noctis, which makes a civ's units "super-invisible" while in that civ's territory and not in a city.

Top Bottom