Lumber Mill does not improve tile production (Not a Bug)

Raxx

Chieftain
Hi,

I have built several of lumber mills, and they did not improve the tile production, no matter whether it was written that it is going to improve the production by 1 or 2, the production does not change at all.

It is also worth to mention that I was able to harvest jungle/forrest tiles what should be disabled according to civ descritpion.

Leader: Kupe
Difficulty: Immortal
Game Version: 1.0.0.290

Attached screen with a sample field that was not improved.

Attachments

• luber_mill_bug.jpg
    luber_mill_bug.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Could you please attach a save for this at the turn before you establish the camp? Thanks!

Hi,

I have built several of lumber mills, and they did not improve the tile production, no matter whether it was written that it is going to improve the production by 1 or 2, the production does not change at all.

It is also worth to mention that I was able to harvest jungle/forrest tiles what should be disabled according to civ descritpion.

Maori get +1 production to unimproved woods, so lumber mills don't give you extra production, unless they're next to a river.

Also, their ability prevents them from harvesting RESOURCES, not features, so they are able to chop woods/rainforest.

Och... You're right I somehow did not notice that they have such a bonus! Thanks!

This thread can be closed.

Top Bottom