Luxury Resource Display

magus424

Chieftain
Just a simple mod as I poked around with the modding system until the SDK is out:

e: now available on the mod hub :)

And since people keep asking, no, I do not give permission for this to be included with any other mod or mod pack :)

Looks great ...

simple question, didn't find an answer by myself in the board: Where to copy the .civ5mod file?

Nice work here!

Things like this (and there are many other things like this that currently need modding) are less "helpful mods" and more "borderline critical UI fixes that should have been in the initial release."

A good game to be sure, but a malformed and incomplete UI if ever there was one.

wow very useful!!! thanks!

the modding system is out?

No, I just hacked this up manually :)

That is almost exactly what I wanted. Now how do I get at it so I can change it?

Just install it and the files will be in a folder under MODS.

Any way to put the turns remaining of the trades in a parentheses behind it?

Should be possible :)

Looks great ...

simple question, didn't find an answer by myself in the board: Where to copy the .civ5mod file?

From the weplayciv page:

To install, download this file and place in your mods folder at ..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meiers Civilization V\MODS\. Run the game, go into the MODS menu and click BROWSE, then Install Mods to install it.

Wow, thanks so much. Can't believe they didn't include it.

No, I just hacked this up manually

In my thread you mention it was easy and to look at example mods...my civ 5 installation has no example mods by default, and I downloaded your mod and it is a binary file - how to build/edit a .civ5mod file?

Edit: nevermind it seems the civ5mod auto-extracts once you load it up when in-game. checking out your files now..

Oh 7zip files, too easy! Thanks Valkrionn. Just changed my attachments :)

Also, thanks magus for your mod.

Top Bottom