Luxury resource happiness improvement mod?

Fariic

Chieftain
I saw a mod that made each additional luxury resource that you obtain give +1 to happiness.

IE: 2 gems=6 happiness, 3 gems=7, etc.

I can't find this mod any place. I tried using search, but had no luck there either.

If someone could give me the name of it in the Mod browser that would be great.
If I'm imagining things, which is always a possibility, and this mod was never made, could someone please make it.

A side note,
It seems as if the AI doesn't have any kind of priority in developing a second resource, of one they already have, for trade. I always have difficulty finding an AI with more then one of a resource they can trade me, and when I scout their territory I can see that they have a second available but it's rarely ever improved. Nor does the AI ever ask me to make a trade of anything with them. They'll always ask me to just give them a resource or some money, but I have yet to have an AI actually ask me to trade something for something. In general, trade diplomacy seems to be non-existent. Is this something someone could mod to improve?

Found it.
What I'm looking for is located in a mod that does several other things that I don't want.

Could someone create a mod that does just the resource happiness.
Victory competitiveness does it, but it also does several other things that I'm not interested in.

Top Bottom