Fully agree with this. At some point of the game (I think that's when they start thinking I am winning) if I want to give open borders to a friendly AI it says 'impossible' but I can get open borders from him for 1 gpt.Not sure if that should go here but i find it strange that enemy AI can open borders to me for 1 gold per turn but i don't have to open borders for them. That looks unrealistic when it comes to religious fights i think.
STEP 4: Last Few Copies Bonus
Tally up the amount the AI has of this resource, INCLUDING imports and SUBTRACTING exports (this can be higher than the amount listed in the trade screen).
- If after the trade the AI would have none of this resource left, return IMPOSSIBLE!
- If after the trade the AI would have 1 or 2 of this resource left, multiply value by 10.
I don't think this part is needed. Happiness is not a competition.(Buying Luxuries) STEP 7: Comparative Resource Happiness
- Count the amount of Happiness each player is gaining from resources.
- If seller has more resource happiness than AI (or an equal amount), multiply value by 11 and divide by 10.
- If AI has more resource happiness than seller, multiply value by 10 and divide by 11.
Sure it does. You get a bonus to tourism if you give your Open Borders. The AI wants to lower your tourism against them, and is still willing to increase their tourism against you.Ok but this doesn't make sense. They don't want OUR open borders but they are ok to give us THEIR open borders for 1 or 2 gpt. It should be the opposite.
STEP 5: Sneak Attack
If AI is planning to sneak attack the seller, divide the value by 2.
Could it allow the player to suspect a sneak attack?