1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

M&B II: Bannerlord

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Heinz_Guderian, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Heinz_Guderian

Heinz_Guderian Chieftain

Anyone else just about super hyped that the 8 year old wait is over? For those that doesnt know the game, look it up. M&B: Warband is my favourite game of all time, and I can almost guarantee that this will be much better. The modding community is crazy good too, with so many overhauls like GoT, LOTR etc etc. Check it out!

JamesNinelives likes this.
  2. MIS

MIS Prince

I looked it up. It said real-time action. Is it a test of reflexes (among other things)?

3. Heinz_Guderian

Heinz_Guderian Chieftain

Watch 10 minutes of it, it is kind of an RPG style game but with a system like Rome:total war. You ride around on a strategy map, and when you meet a foe it zooms in and there is a battle like the total war games, except you control one character on the battlefield (and can give commands to the others).

I'm not gonna say you never are going to use your reflexes, but it is quite cerebral and you can certainly play in a way that doesnt really require reflexes at all :)