M-NOTW VIII: The Tragedy of Calue Hill

Diamondeye

So Happy I Could Die
M-NotW: The Tragedy of Calue Hill
Game Thread

... The remaining villagers flocked together, sending mistrusting glances at each other. Among these twenty souls were those who were ready to betray the very honor and valour of the Bannor that had led to their survival of even the fires of Hell. In the absence of any authority of Law, the villagers would have to go about bringing the guilty to justice in their own manner...

Player List:
Winston Hughes (Died Night 6) - Cultist of Agares!
Nictel (Died Night 2) - Stigmatised, Order Paladin
TheLastOne36 (Lynched Day 3)
Civplayah
landlubber (Died Night 6) - Balseraph Savant!
Love (Perished Night 7) - Agent of Esus (Exposed Day 5, Voteless)
Krill (Killed Night 7)
BananaLee
CCRunner
Seon (Lynched Day7) - Cultist of Agares!
J65536d (Lynched Day 6)
Choxorn (Killed Night 1)
Autolycus (Lynched Day 4)
Zack (Lynched Day 8)
Niklas (Perished Night 4) - Stigmatised!
Renata (Lynched Day 2)
TheForestAuro (Lynched Day 1)
Methos (Killed Night 3) - Stigmatised!
Camikaze
PaulusIII (Killed Night 5)

It is now day! Night falls in roughly 48 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!
Please keep accusations in bold black, retractions in strikethrough.
There is no such thign as support votes and there will be a lynch at the end of each day

Game Startup notes:
-PMs will be sent out as soon as the thread has been posted.
-If you do not recieve a role PM, you are a Bannor Villager:

Role: Bannor Villager
Faith: Order
Victory Condition: All threats against the village must be destroyed
Ability (if any): None

Background: This village has been your home for your entire life and you do not intend to leave it to the flames of Agares' hell. Robbed of the mayor and city guard, it is the duty of villagers such yourself to root out the demonic infestation of the village.

May Junil guide our actions! Let us all gather in the marketplace and decide who is a heretic! Has anyone seen Choxorn?

I accuse Zack, for no other reason than I want to go through the remaining members in reverse alphabetical order.

Where's my PM?

Joking! :p (or maybe I dont actually have one? You'll find out at the end of the game. ;) )

Anyway, Choxorn should talk.

Seon because I have no information and his name is easy to type when you don't have a real keyboard.

civplayah because my grudge is always right.

TLO, you little whipper-snapper, just because I'm old doesn't mean I need someone reinforcing my shouts to find people! But fine, you want to call out for choxorn, you do that. Has anyone seen Nictel?

Buncha young whippersnappers, don' know what they're on about, I tell ya. Clearly TheForestAuro is not one of us. Jus' lookit that name. Sounds like an elf.

To follow the trend, let's see who hasn't shown their face yet? Ah CCRunner! Trying to hide are you?

The Miserable Old Crank hobbles into the town square, leaning heavily on his walking stick, and casts a beady eye about the place.

Bunch of no good, rotten... Tryin' to drive an old man out of his home. I bet it's one of those youngsters. Yeah. Always throwin' rocks at my door they are. Especially that Love. What kind of hippie name is that, anyway?

Are we saying somebody should die by mob vote? In other words, to drop whatever semblance of the Law we have and give in to vigilantism and mob rule? Sounds like bloody Camulos' work.

Then again, if somebody has to die because the mob's calling for blood, let it be BananaLee, who's had quite some time for speaking up but didn't do so yet.

{ *cough* Link in the signup thread please? *cough* :p }

I'm here alright? Quit yer pestering, Autolycus. I don't trust someone who would so immediately try to profess their devotion to Junil. Just reeks of misdirection to me.

With the arrival of the Old Crank, Autolycus the Adept's appearance shimmers and returns to its natural youthful self
N-no disrespect meant, s-sir, I assure you. Anyway, I see Niklas has graced us with his presence. And where else should I turn in my devotions? Now is not the time for Sirona's mercy. Would you have me turn to some fanciful One true God? Hah! But seriously, what about that landlubber? The name just reeks of someone trying to hide an unsavory Lanun past.

Landlubber steps out of the crowd. "Lanun past? I believe that someone from the Lanun ports would have a name more like Seaman, or something like that. I'm just trying to lead a normal life, without all this Stigmata nonsense ruining it!" He slinks back into the crowd.

Top Bottom