M-NOTW VIII: The Tragedy of Calue Hill

(I'm such a townie. G'luck all, even the nasties.)

Night 2 Ends
And the Stigmata is on the advance...

It was a quiet night. No-one were murdered like the night before, but it was clear that the cultists of Agares were still at work, their stigmata plague slowly boiling into society and incubating another unknowing Bannor Villager...

As day broke and the villagers gathered, several of them noticed something strange about Nictel. His eyes were red and his skin pale. When one of the polite and reserved villagers pointed it out to Nictel, he hurried off. He returned a moment later, a large sword in his hand. The others looked at him, fearing the worst. Nictel raised the sword - and people stepped back - but instead of taking a swing, he looked at his reflection and gaped in horror. "By Junil! He commands... The city must be cleansed."

With a drastic move, Nictel threw himself onto his own sword, instantly bursting his heart and one of his lungs. The villagers dared not touch the infected body.

Spoiler :
Nictel was an Order Paladin!
Nictel was infected by the Stigmata!

It is now Day!
Night falls in 48 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!

Hmmpf. Guess it works out.

Honourable suicide ;-O

Hmmpf. Guess it works out.

Honourable suicide ;-O

:hmm: From the write-up, it sounds like you didn't realize you had the stigmata until a day later. Odd, I would have thought you'd have noticed the stomach pain. I guess you could have thought it was gas. :dunno:

Well that sucks, I think we just lost a good guy :(

I vote: Love for his non-voting, generic reply. The sort of thing that says 'hey, I'm active so don't lynch me, but I'm not going to take a stand so I don't alienate anyone'

So we're either voting for people who are being too quiet, or voting for the people who are talking but don't have good reasons for voting for people... :lol:

Not much of a choice really, but I must agree with Camikaze that TLO in particular is being uncharacteristically taciturn.

I don't really know him that well, but if the town says that TLO is being unlike himself, I fear that he has some explaining to do.

Nobody is contacting me, thus I have nothing to say.

I am reading the thread.

Plus I don't have much FFH lore knowledge.

So the day is almost over and having those votes on me are a little uncomforting.

I am voting BananaLee for bandwaggoning me.

Top Bottom