M-NOTW XI: The Murderer's Web Sign-Up Thread

Darth Caesar

Might be a Wizard
January 1st 1928
On New Years day 1928, famed millionaire Darth Caesar sat in his mansion thinking. His train of thought led to the fact that there were people, maybe even in his own family that would love to see him die. So he decided to put and end to it.

He got up from his chair and walked to his desk. It was late at night, a few hours ago the mansion was a hub of activity as many guest came and celebrated the new year with the famed entrepreneur. The guest were gone, the staff had cleaned up the mess and promptly went to bed, all was quiet.

He reached his desk and wrote invitations to the six closest people to him and one of great reputation. The sound of his pen broke the silence of the mansion as it glided across the paper creating the message

I fear for my life. You must immediately come to my mansion and aid me in finding any threats to me. I have sent out this letter to the six closest people to me and a world famous detective. Prepare for danger.
Sincerely, Darth Caesar.

With his work completed he went to bed.

---​

And so the day came two weeks later, the day Darth Caesar was dreading.

The Cook and The Maid prepared a great dinner and set the table.

The Butler stood at the door and prepared to greet the guest.

The Groundskeeper had prepared every blade of grass to look it's best.

The Millionaire's Wife didn't understand why they had to have dinner for the millionaire didn't tell her his fear. Then the guest arrived.

First came Darth Caesar's daughter The Heiress along with The Heiress' Husband and The Heiress's Best Friend who decided to tag along. They were hartilly greeted but they appeared somber due to the urgent nature of the invitation.

Then came The Millionaire's Brother he got out of his car and seemed less affected by the invitation but still in a somber mood.

The Politician was next carrying on like his normal self seemingly unaffected by anything.

The Millionaire's Doctor then came, he rushed up the stairs to see to the well being of his most important patient.

Adding to the colorful cast of characters was The Old Family Friend who was greatly concerned about is old best friend.

The only person left was the detective, but he didn't show, 1 hour then another passed before Darth Caesar deemed they would have dinner without him.

---​

The reason that The Detective didn't show was simple, he was always one for a good entrance so he delayed his coming a day. He was now on the train for Darth Caesar's mansion with his old friend The Inspector.

"What do you think Darth Caesar meant in the letter?" Asked The Inspector.

"I think he wants me to weed out any killers that might be in his close circle of friends"

"Why would anyone close to him want to do that?"

"Simple, money. Need I remind you that it is the motivation for many, many crimes."

"Yes, yes I know. We should be arriving shortly."

"Good we don't want to keep him waiting long. I just hope he doesn't die before we arrive."

This is it the 11th game in the M-NOTW series. You all know the rules and for those who don't consult this thread.

First I want to lay the house rules.

1. The GM IS LAW WHAT THE GM SAYS GO'S

2. Respect Thy Fellow Forumer.

3. No posting at night.

4. All Private Communication must be forwarded to me.

Do not post yet.

Sign-Ups
1. Takhisis
2. Robbiecon
3. Nictel
4. Autolycus
5. civplayah
6. DaveShack
7. Earthling
8. Seon
9. Sonereal
10. RRRaskolnikov
11. DrumStudent
12. Winston Hughes
13. landlubber
14. classical_hero

Sign-Ups open. Post Now!

IN please, do we choose our character in this game? If so is it publicly or privately?

You do not choose characters in this game, they are assigned randomly.

Cool.

in :)

Wow, quite funny, I would like to Invade Canada but this'll have to do at first.

I'll be in.

Top Bottom