M60A3 MBT

The link doesn't work. When I click on it I get an Error 404 message.

Nice tank though, I can't wait to download it. Finally I have a tank to oppose SM's T-55. :goodjob:

Great job :goodjob:

Originally posted by Architekt
Lovely...:love:

Any idea what nations I could use this little puppy for?
(besides the US)

Turky, Greece, Egypt, Israel (with the new upgrade it is called the Sabra MBT), Jordan, Austria, Italy, Morocco, Taiwan, Thailand, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, West Germany (when it existed) and I think Brazil also has some. There are more nations that have them but those are the ones I can list.

O and thanks for the great unit :)

Nice one! Can you do a British Chieftain? :)

I love this unit and im gona use it either way, but is it possible for you to maybe adjust the angles slightly, well the angles actually are pretty good but mainly could you add some re-coil to the attack anim like the other tanks? Other than that is perfect, great job :D

Great unit, ripptide! It certainly came out of nowhere!

Anyon have any idea why I get a "subscript out of rage" error when I try and look at it in flicster? As a programmer, I'm all too aware of what it means specifically, but I don't know why a unit anim would do it.

GEChallenger-my apologies, I seem to be link-challenged
Civanator-thanks for getting it right )
VDog-I'll see about making a change to the attack flc
stonesfan-yea, Ive been running into that error with any unit where I adjust the x/y offsets using the new (I think) Flicster. They run in the game fine, and play in FLICster 1.17 right after I make them. But when I use the other version of FLICster to edit the individual flc ini's, they won't read properly after that in 1.17. Anyone else run into this? Prolly just something I'm doing wrong
stormbind-I can look at doing a Chieftan, but no guarantees on timeline. I've been doing these requests as a way to give myself a break from doing the mod. Shouldn't be too long tho (I hope)

As long as it runs in the game it's no big deal. Anyway thanks for the excellent and much needed tank.

Off the top of my head, the M60 was the Main Battle Tank for the Americans throughout most of the 60's and 70's. In Civ, it should be available before Modern Armor, maybe with Computers.

Top Bottom