Mac 1.21f Beta Patch Info

Hi,
Well, I played the Germans for a bit and no GA with the Panzers either. I am thinking that my CivIII file may be corrupt in some way, so I am re-installing it from scratch. Then I will install the 1.21f patch and see if that fixes things. I won't add any graphics mods until I know if that fixes the problem. Thanks for all your help. I will let you know if that fixes the problem.

David, I have basically the same graphics installation as you and got a GA with those crazy French Musketeers last night ("Hon-hon", tweaks moustache). Now, if I can only get some more saltpetre and get the English, the Persians and the Romans off my back, I might survive. Everybody else is in the industrial age and I can only produce Knights and Longbowmen.
Anyway, you guys have troubles of your own…

So far....

Movement rates of my ships have been cut in half.

workers moving over roads, their movement rates have been cut in half sometimes, and randomly stops and starts. sometimes they can move the full 4 spaces on a road, sometimes just 2, sometimes just 1

Originally posted by dojoboy
Any news on the final 1.21f patch version? I'm feeling extremely guilting with all the free units! ;)

Still a valid question.

Top Bottom