1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mac Version Accidentally Nuked in Release

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by bbbt, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbbt

bbbt Emperor

I'm still seeing the Macedon/Persion version, not the Nubia version. I'm not signing up for twitter just to comment to Aspyr.

2. qadams

qadams Bohemian

Yeah, it's still screwed up for me. I deleted all my mods, then verified the game files, and now I get this ugly mess:

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 8.50.29 PM.png

My guess is this is because the game is loading an older version that is not compatible with the Sierra OS or High Sierra.

3. gfeier

gfeier King

Thanks. I did it. Didn't fix the problem, of course, but at least I learned something new.

4. bbbt

bbbt Emperor

There we go, back up to date to the latest (mac) version. I don't even plan on playing, I can't imagine the furor if this was up for the whole evening or such and tons of people started downloading.

5. Eagle Pursuit

Eagle Pursuit Scir-Gerefa

It looks like they just did another try at a hot fix.

6. bbbt

bbbt Emperor

Yeah, we're back to the Nubia version. Well that was a whole lot of run around to get back to the same place. At least it made my day at work a little more 'exciting' ;)

7. gfeier

gfeier King

Working for me now. The wait for the latest patch/DLC for Mac is now officially underway. The patch note look really promising.

8. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: Since the Mac version-roll-back issues appear to have been resolved, this thread is closed. If Mac-specific issues persist, please discuss them in the Mac forum.

bbbt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.