1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

MacBuffy commands

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Macintosh' started by Fine_Distinction, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Fine_Distinction

Fine_Distinction Chieftain

I cannot find a list of MacBuffy commands anywhere. I am especially interested in 2 things:

1. How to make it always create a save when it exits?

2. How to send all units produce in a city to a rallying point? and how to reverse it? How to select all healthy units?

I remember being able to do all these when playing on windows

2. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The MacBUFFY menus and commands are derived directly from the Windows BUFFY version, so if you can use them then they will work the same.

However, I imagine those options are made available by the custom DLL in the Windows version of BUFFY. If so then they will not be possible on the Mac version, as it cannot run the DLL.