T3 ranged: 12/26
Shredder(harmony T4 ranged): 20/52
T2 cavalry: 18
T3 cavalry: 32
Cobra/Redeemer(harmony/supremacy T4 cavalry): 52
Dragoon(Purity T4 cavalry): 58
T2 siege: 5/20
T3 siege: 8/30
Minotaur (harmony T4 siege): 14/44 (this one has +1 range too)
Devastator (purity T4 siege): 14/52
Ambassador (Supremacy T4 siege): 14/30 (can attack twice)
T2 naval: 6/24 (unchanged)
T3 naval: 16/36
Poseidon (harmony T4 naval): 32/54
Dreadnought (purity T4 naval): 32/62
T2 air: 16 (unchanged)
Herald (Supremacy T3 air): 28 (unchanged)
Seraph (Supremacy T4 air): 46 (unchanged)

Hehas been playing awhile since he has 3 cities hoping to watch the first couple of video soon. Still have not finished that 250 turn PAC one :p.

He just said that trade route units no longer stack with/interrupt civilian units.

Glad to see that fixed. That sounded like an obvious flaw in the press build.

EDIT: he found a bug. His spy somehow gave information on two cities...

Is it just me or does it look a hell of a lot nicer? Also what I miss with alien colour being different? o_O

Is it just me or does it look a hell of a lot nicer? Also what I miss with alien colour being different? o_O

It appears that if you have aliens near/in your territory without any violence taken against them they become "blue" for "friendly where you can send units within the 2 hex range of their nests without them attacking.

It appears that if you have aliens near/in your territory without any violence taken against them they become "blue" for "friendly where you can send units within the 2 hex range of their nests without them attacking.

Yup, having an alien nest within your territory gives a big +happiness bonus with the aliens. Have it up for long enough and the aliens straight up do not attack you, period. He's walked past several worms and krakens without trouble.

And it seems to add up as he did accidentally have an explorer attack an alien with no repercussions (besides his explorer bouncing off of an annoyed manticore). So you'll probably be able to selectively kill an alien now and then if its in the way.

He just said that trade route units no longer stack with/interrupt civilian units.

Glad to see that fixed. That sounded like an obvious flaw in the press build.

EDIT: he found a bug. His spy somehow gave information on two cities...

he had two spies, one in each city... so he was not seeing two cities from one spy, but the display for the one spy was showing both cities together..

Glad the production bug for a trade route kicking out the production has been fixed.

he had two spies, one in each city... so he was not seeing two cities from one spy, but the display for the one spy was showing both cities together..
No, it was a bug. He had spies in two cities, but not the two cities he was seeing. One spy was in the capital, the other spy was in a second city, and he was seeing the second city and a third city at the same time.

I am curious if the Harmony 1 bonus works toward the blue status. I wonder how many aliens he could kill without losing the friendly status.

Unit strength changes

Raptor bug: 14
T2 melee: 14
T3 melee: 24
Marauder(harmony T4 melee): 48
T2 Ranged: 14
T3 ranged: 26
Shredder(harmony T4 ranged): 51(?)
T2 cavalry: 18
T3 cavalry:32
Cobra/Redeemer(harmony/supremacy T4 cavalry): 52

i dont understand why they reduced so much the units' strength O_o