1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

MadDjinn wanders around with Al Falah (Apollo BERT)

Discussion in 'CivBE - Stories & Let's Plays' started by MadDjinn, Oct 15, 2015.

1. MadDjinn

MadDjinn Chieftain

2. i_imperator

i_imperator Imperator

Looking forward to the rest of it! But you might want to look at the audio levels, I've got my volume turned up to 80 during this video and its still barely at normal levels.

3. MadDjinn

MadDjinn Chieftain

yeah, somewhere in the process I'm losing volume. The local video sounds right on my machine in Windows Media Player, and only at 80%. I'll pump it up in the renderer for ep 3+. Maybe YT is reducing volumes a little.

4. Olodune

Olodune Chieftain GOTM Staff

Did I just see you click auto renew on inbound trade routes? :lol:
    (Beginning of Ep8).

I wonder if that actually does anything. We'll see, I guess.

5. MadDjinn

MadDjinn Chieftain

Yeah, I saw the option to do it and tried it. Apparently it doesn't work. The silly ai thinks it can manage it's own trade routes. :D