[VidLP] MadDjinn's Deity LP - Kongo Mvemba

Really enjoyable play through. :)

I look forward to seeing more.

Rise the volume plz, its really boring to have to change the volume setting.

Can you post the initial game save?

I haven't had time to watch the whole videos, so i've just been fast forwarding through

I have a question

You seem to build a number of seemingly useless cities on your continent, where there is no access to luxury resources. Is this solely to take up space? Is the plan to keep them at pop 3 and just build industrial/entertainment? These cities would have been useless is civ5

Thanks!

I haven't had time to watch the whole videos, so i've just been fast forwarding through

I have a question

You seem to build a number of seemingly useless cities on your continent, where there is no access to luxury resources. Is this solely to take up space? Is the plan to keep them at pop 3 and just build industrial/entertainment? These cities would have been useless is civ5

Thanks!

specialty cities are more of a thing in civvi. Dropping a small city off in the mountains to create a very nice campus doesn't hurt you like it would in civV (wrt small extra city for observatory/science city). As long as the cities don't grow too tall, they can help the empire without needing a lot of amenities.

IE, I dropped 2 cities near 3 mountain adjacency locations. That's good enough for campuses, given that only one of my core 4 cities had anything close. so that means my core cities can build something other than weak/no adjacency campuses.

I do go over a lot of the why's in this series, so skipping around may cause you to miss that.

I am curious to know the names of each continent in this let's play, especially given that there are four separate landmasses with two civs each and each landmass is connected by shallow water.

I believe that the name of your continent (shared with Japan) is America, the one with Germany and the Aztecs being Pannotia, and the one with Russia and France being Africa. I wonder what is the name of the continent Scythia and Brazil are on.

I do go over a lot of the why's in this series, so skipping around may cause you to miss that.

Yep. The 2nd half of episode 3 is great for anyone wanting to know what your plans for cities are.

I am curious to know the names of each continent in this let's play, especially given that there are four separate landmasses with two civs each and each landmass is connected by shallow water.

I believe that the name of your continent (shared with Japan) is America, the one with Germany and the Aztecs being Pannotia, and the one with Russia and France being Africa. I wonder what is the name of the continent Scythia and Brazil are on.
hmm, can go check that. I may randomly mouse over it, but can't remember off the top of my head.

Really enjoying this LP! Thanks a lot!

It's a bit of a shame that you knocked out your only neighbour so early... Not that the AI would've provided much of a challenge in combat anyway. :)

Really informative on the finer points of the game. I think my game will improve a lot tonight. Thanks for the series.

Top Bottom