MadV9- Revenge of the Other 8 MadV SGs

madviking

north american scum
PLEASE STAY FOR THE SG, I WANT TO WIN THIS!!!!!

Final (maybe :mischief: ) civ3 SG. I want to win like heck, its been too long since a victorious SG.

Civ- Vikings
Land- 80% Archi :cool:
Level- Monarch (Emp?)
Random climate, no barbs
Goal- Domination victory :yeah:
Always War

El Starto`:

Le save:
SAVE

Roster:
Me
Tim
Goz
Ansar
Azzaman

lurker's comment: You're too good for Monarch! Aren't you playing in an AWDG? :crazyeye: Anyways, good luck.

I need to practice AW, so sign me up, I don't care about levels. I want to understand the priorities in AW as my gameplay is a bit wacky sometimes. :)

Is this a standard map, with 7 rivals?

I was going to suggest rolling new starts as well, just to get a river at least. But the posted start have a food bonus, so it seems good enough.

And maybe I could ask if I could start this game or is that too greedy? I'm just a sucker for the first 20 turns. :hammer2:

Btw, can we buy/exchange techs on the same turn as we meet someone? The rules are different here and there. Of course no gpt-deals included, but to trade BW for WC should be ok? And then declare.

And madviking, if we happen to win this one, would you consider another game on Emperor? :) Hopefully with the same team.

Yes, I know. I ramble a lot when I drink my beers. :rolleyes: But I prefer that than to watch Oprah or Home and Away...

I was going to suggest rolling new starts as well, just to get a river at least. But the posted start have a food bonus, so it seems good enough.

Yes, but what map size, if we knew, we could try rolling some starts to compare. :)

Meh... none of them were all that good.

0- Found Trondy on spot, start warrior, max on masonry, worker to wheat, find more wheat! :)
1- worker irrigates
5- warrior -> warrior, worker roads
8- worker to sugar, see gems to the west
9- meet Incas, up Masonry and Pottery, down WC and Alpha, declare war, worker mines sugar
10- Trondy expands, warrior -> warrior
14- warrior -> archer
15- worker roads sugar
18- masonry -> writing

The incas are coming from the SW. Watch out for the Chausqui Scouts, they can move double in hills/mounts.

SAVE

Screensaivor:

AWDG is just a "you're in this game no matter what" kind of game. ;)
lurker's comment: :hmm:
[OT]It's pity, that I've joined to CFC when all good players went to C4 section... Monarch-emperor are very popular now, I think I will abandon that AWDG SG :([/OT]

You sure we want to research Writing before BW? Are we going to sue them?

I got it.

Top Bottom