MAF free version?

Aquila SPQR

Prince
I've heard that MAF errors appeared again in some version of AND - I'd like to ask (after few months of absence) - is the latest revision of AND MAF-free? And if the problem hasn't been fixed - what is the last known MAF-free revision number and where I can download it?

I've heard that MAF errors appeared again in some version of AND - I'd like to ask (after few months of absence) - is the latest revision of AND MAF-free? And if the problem hasn't been fixed - what is the last known MAF-free revision number and where I can download it?

Actually the only time I had a MAF lately was after hours of playing on a gigantic map. Or when reloading a game multiple times without quitting the game first. I'd say it's safe to use the latest revision unless you really go to extreme. Also, be warned that the installer/launcher doesn't work properly so you need to update the mod manually. Finally, a new revision is about to be released.

If I remember correctly I had few MAF errors not so long ago while playing on huge I think (but I have a potato PC, no MAFs on earlier versions though). But there will be a new version soon? Well, I'll wait for it then.

I get MAFs time to time, looks like some players get them and some dont. It can be related 100civ ddl or MegaPack, but I remember reports also players who dont use them..

I play huge map and 80+ civs so I wouldnt be suprised if my MAFs r related to that. Also my map is modded version of rhyes basic world map, I have lot more rivers and resources because 80+ civs.. Still I dont think these MAFs r real MAFs, its not memory question. I can get them early game or late game, I have even seen them happening just because opening WB.. my computer is as good as it gets and I can play c2c with gigantic maps with 50 civs without any problems.

Rom-AND use to have MAF problem but it was solved after viewports came in, after that I never saw any MAFs until about 30 revisions ago they started to occure again. There was some thread about this long time ago and some people reported MAFs without using 100civ ddl or MegaPack, thats why I dont think its related to those either.

Edit: forgot to say that some time ago I did little testing and started to think can it be something with resource icons/buttons in map. I mean those "flags" with resource icon. I have roughly 700-800 resources on map:lol: I did get MAF little after opening WB and those resource flags was on..

Last edited:
Top Bottom