Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

why is annie in the lynchable tier?

@Nagisa: As scum, I will definately if the situation calls for it, but I am unlikely to distance from the start of the game (ie I am not a fan of voting partners with my first vote, just so the vote itself exists and can be looked at l8r).
That's part of the reason why Ace accusing me to be Shady's partner was hilarious to me. (Though kind of expected)
huh

^^ now that I have said it, I am not quite sure what you expected since well, I engaged with Shady early on.
oh
didn't notice that

why is annie in the lynchable tier?
it's because in all of her (very few) posts, she mostly just talked to Ace. Something something Neopets and stuff. Not much solving, just saying 2 Thames as her town core and 1 as scum. Didn't bother to evaluate others.

It's 8:02 PM, so gotta :sleep:
See you all tomorrow after class and homework!

Mashmallow read list

:trophy:
Alison -> tryed harder than anyone else so far. hopefully will end on a scum. that or reevaluate.

:trophy2nd:
Annieclassicneopetfan -> dunno, just having fun so far.
Nagisa -> not much activity, but most of it is solving.
Rakkoon -> feels natural. though the maths aren't on his side.
Ace Marvel -> rereading felt within his town meta.
Timsup2nothin -> nothing that felt wolfy so far. reevaluate when he starts flipping villagers, several in raw.
JohannaK -> Jo.

:trophy3rd:
LordArgon -> paragon of virtue. Deserves his own category. CFC totem. Don't touch this guy.

:nono:
Marcher Jovian -> Here, but almost entirely focused on Ace. Controlling. Scum alert ringing.

:sniper:
Takhisis -> solving day 2 is easier... yeah yeah
topsecret -> :yumyum: (pocket attempt noted)
alexicon -> feels different from last game. from ultra solvy and productive (like 200 posts per day), hunting low posters/ less solvy people to well speculating about game mechanics almost exclusively. reevaluate when she has more time (hopefully today!)
Shady12 -> see my other posts.

ok just gonna do a realtime analysis of rask. they have put me as their lowest read, and their reasoning is "see my other posts." I will admit I have skimmed much of this game, but from my knowledge they have no reasoning in their other posts except suggesting that I am PR hunting? But I will ISO them and make sure I didn't miss anything.

Once I figure out how to ISO.

Oh god the only thing I have found is going to their profile page and seeing a list of recent activity.. surely this is not The Way... alas here we are.

Ok so I guess they pushed on me first vote for "reposting the rules," which I explained and then they seemed to like it and changed their vote.

Then I guess post #94 they double back and say they didn't like it because it feels too towny. Or LAMIST I guess should be interpreted as it was viewed as performatively towny.

Then #105 they misinterpret my post and believe I am speaking to them when I am speaking to Alison.

#148 continues this misinterpretation

#257 they acknowledge they didn't correctly read the previous interaction, so I assume this reasoning is scrapped. At least in the context of "see my other posts", there is no valid conclusion other than this argument was scrapped, because they would have followed up that they still thought it was scummy for X or Y even after realizing their own misinterpretation.

#261 they suggest that talking about game mechanics = PR hunting = scum, and therefore me talking about game mechanics = scum? I guess. They lump me and alexa together on this one. Then they go on to talk about mechanics.

----

Ok so I have completed my ISO and now I can tell their reasoning for putting me as scummiest player on the table and voting me is twofold (I assume we are not in RVS anymore, yes?):

1. That I was too towny in my intro post, in a possibly performative way.

2. That I talk about game mechanics, and therefore must be PR hunting.

1 is flawed because it was simply not performative! I was just trying to set expectations for my playstyle.

2 is flawed and I don't think I have to explain why, but I will give it an effort: town can also discuss game mechanics! In fact, I enjoy doing so! I also think it is valuable! I have only played one multi-ball setup. I have thoughts.

----

Rask is there anything else or? Is that really what you consider to be a case?

side note I have no meta with Alison. I do not know Alison. I just simply townread them. The fact that Tim brought up, that they have a massive scumrange, ironically only increases my townread. I think a wolf with a strong wolf game would not be pushing themselves to be the universal townread through sheer force of will in a multi-ball setup, as that would likely get them cross-killed.

Once I figure out how to ISO.

upload_2020-10-6_15-59-10.png

Let me a few minutes to read your post and reply.

Spoiler :
and no, this is not a wolfchat open, just another discord server

side note I have no meta with Alison. I do not know Alison. I just simply townread them. The fact that Tim brought up, that they have a massive scumrange, ironically only increases my townread. I think a wolf with a strong wolf game would not be pushing themselves to be the universal townread through sheer force of will in a multi-ball setup, as that would likely get them cross-killed.

I agree with this actually.

------------------

And about your previous post:

1. Even if the posts weren't directed to me, I still find them weird. Being loud about how their posts look town isn't what I expect from townies (I am trying to make you feel what disturbed me, I know this summary of your posts is unfair)
2. no you must not, but you could be PR hunting.

Arguably we aren't even 24 hours into the game, and some people haven't more than a couple of posts. There are a lot of new people in, whom I am unfamiliar with. Conclusion, (and that's why I put it as a "mashmallow read list") I am very much unsure of the conclusions I have rn. But that's day one and I have got to start somewhere. You disagree with it? Sure. Keep posting so I can clear your slot, what can I say?

fair enough response. idk what "marshmallow" meant for what it's worth

standing by your reads without digging your heels in because you are aware they aren't very convincing or strong is... dare I say... towny

fair enough response. idk what "marshmallow" meant for what it's worth

upload_2020-10-6_16-20-59.jpeg

standing by your reads without digging your heels in because you are aware they aren't very convincing or strong is... dare I say... towny

We will get along just fine :thumbsup:

What is your take on the game so far? Where do you wanna yeet (and why)?

I actually liked shady's first post because I, for once, had completely forgotten we were in a three-way setup.

View attachment 571254

We will get along just fine :thumbsup:

What is your take on the game so far? Where do you wanna yeet (and why)?

lmao honestly I don't even know everyone's name in the game yet. gun to my head rn I would just sheep alison on topsecret. I will probably start keeping a list of notes on everyone and start scumhunting in earnest soon enough

I actually liked shady's first post because I, for once, had completely forgotten we were in a three-way setup.

I don't know what to do with this post honnestly Jo. derpcleared? or faked?

good morning!

i'm going to catch up shortly. my lack of activity here is mainly due to not really being comfortable with the board/forum

Top Bottom