Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

On the other hand if topsecret is town (which is unlikely FMPOV but theoretically possible) I sort of townlean Marcher, because they had an opportunity to just sheep me onto topsecret and then let me take the blame after he flips.

I am just waiting on confirmation from @Alison that topsecret is mechanically confirmed to her. Which, if that's the case, would explain why I couldn't fathom any plausible explanations for alison's actions. I simply never considered some sort of d1 information check

Neither did I, and I find it extremely unrealistic. If I rand wolf in a game and I get redchecked I genuinely hate it. If I were to play in a game where I got redchecked basically before it even started I would fudging explode. I cannot imagine Jarema putting such a role in the game, or any way he could balance around it.

i mean you're obviously softing - i just think that it'd be better if you hardclaimed whatever information it is you have. if you feel like that'll help mafia, then don't, BUT it would be easier for us to make sense of whatever information you have. plus i've been burned before by people claiming a "guilty" because they misinterpreted the information.
I'm definitely keeping in mind the possibility that I'm misinterpreting my information. That's why I'm saying topsecret is 90% scum and not 100%. But I think topsecret has been independently scummy anyway even if you sweep away all the information I have. Even if I was a VT, I think I'd still scumread topsecret, so I'm confident that exeing there has the highest probability to hit scum out of today's options.

well we sure are living in the wild west now aren't we

giddy up folks this game is gonna be a hot mess

vote: topsecret

i do love a wacky forum game though

Keep in mind that the scum wants to be scummy enough that they don't get shot by the opposing team, and townie enough that they don't get exed. They want to float in the middle and stay unnoticed. topsecret's actions this game look a lot more suspicious when you think about it that way. Why aren't they engaging with me at all? If someone came into the game and said "I have information that Alison is a member of the mafia" I'd definitely want to talk to that person. But they've just completely ignored me. In fact they've ignored everyone and just focused on NAI stuff.

(This is also why I sort of got a little more suspicious of Tim later on, because he hasn't been making any serious pushes or commitments.)

Keep in mind that the scum wants to be scummy enough that they don't get shot by the opposing team, and townie enough that they don't get exed. They want to float in the middle and stay unnoticed. topsecret's actions this game look a lot more suspicious when you think about it that way. Why aren't they engaging with me at all? If someone came into the game and said "I have information that Alison is a member of the mafia" I'd definitely want to talk to that person. But they've just completely ignored me. In fact they've ignored everyone and just focused on NAI stuff.

(This is also why I sort of got a little more suspicious of Tim later on, because he hasn't been making any serious pushes or commitments.)

should topsecret be somehow aware of your information on him?

so one thing to keep in mind:

Alison seems to be claiming a real role. That likely makes her town. There's only 2 scum per team (LIKELY). Let's think of the scenarios where she fakeclaims this as a wolf in order of likelihood:

1. She lands on town. She has already committed to 90-100% that topsecret is scum. This is very dicey territory for her to be committing herself to a 1-for-1 and leaving her partner to carry, when a rogue nightkill can end her.

2. She lands on mafia. Ok, cool. But now she is probably being nightkilled by their partner.

3. She busses her partner (???) Not even going to elaborate on this one.

Alison sounds good
Vote:topsecret

[
QUOTE="annieclassicneopetfan, post: 15927299, member: 329825"]I don’t even know who all the players in this game are[/QUOTE]
Hi, I'm Rakky. Do you like my balloon?

I'm definitely keeping in mind the possibility that I'm misinterpreting my information. That's why I'm saying topsecret is 90% scum and not 100%. But I think topsecret has been independently scummy anyway even if you sweep away all the information I have. Even if I was a VT, I think I'd still scumread topsecret, so I'm confident that exeing there has the highest probability to hit scum out of today's options.

fair enough
I got a phone call but I just read your claim and it seems legit, especially because I agree topsecret has been independently scummy. i would like to hear his response to this before i actually vote, though, but i am definitely highly leaning on voting him

yeah idk what the votes are at but it would probably be inadvisable to hammer topsecret before they come and claim, perhaps they have important information

Annie and shady in the non-sus list.
With Alison and me.
It's a start.

the way so many are townreading anne is wild to me but maybe it's just because of my meta and i'm letting that warp my view

i don't scumread her but to call her towny seems like a huge stretch and i will say that over and over

OH i just realized something

okay maybe anne is town scratch literally everything i've been saying

Top Bottom