1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Jarrema, Oct 5, 2020.

1. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

hum must be my crappy English interfering, I was implying she wouldn't get info on multiple people at once.

@Ace Marvel: care to explain?

2. shady12

shady12 Warlord

We're going deep down the rabbit hole of speculation now, but surely you would want Alison to be the next lynch if you are topsecret. Assuming two townkills each night, that would put it at 6/1/1, as opposed to something like 5/2/1 where you are probably losing regardless

3. Alison

Alison Chieftain

Yeah but I was wrong like one time that game and right like ten times so I'm not going to get PTSD over one bad read :p

At any rate Tim, I'll tell you what I tell everyone who accuses me of bussing: if you think I am burying my wolf buddy, go ahead and help me do it.

4. shady12

shady12 Warlord

I've honestly completely lost my train of thought regarding parallel universes where Alison is scum bussing the opposite scum faction where they are informed of each other. I don't want to think about it anymore

5. Ace Marvel

Ace Marvel Emperor

All in due time, but I think Alison does not have the best interests at heart for town.

6. alexicon

alexicon Chieftain

yeah i was trying to figure this out since i am fairly set on my vote going on topsecret unless he suddenly comes in with some massive towntells (which i really doubt) but don't want to risk day-ending

can we get home host clarification on this @Jarrema ?

7. shady12

shady12 Warlord

time is due

alexicon likes this.
  8. alexicon

alexicon Chieftain

if this is a genuine read/piece of information you have, you should probably out it or explain because topsecret is more than likely getting yeeted

9. Alison

Alison Chieftain

Yeah I forgot about majority exe, my bad. You can keep your vote off if you don't want to hit majority but I think it's good to stand by for it.

I did a double check on my mechanics and I think I may have over-estimated the strength of my info on topsecret. But even with that I would still push for a topsecret exe today because they have been independently very scummy. And they have been exactly the way they would act if they were scum who was caught early. I might downgrade my certainty to like 80-85%ish that topsecret is scum here, but that's still more than enough to drive the wagon fearlessly.

10. Alison

Alison Chieftain

Unless you're going to claim hard mech info on topsecret, I'm not going to believe you.

11. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

today is the word you were looking for.

12. annieclassicneopetfan

annieclassicneopetfan Chieftain

Sorry I got distracted by something and then I was rereading the rules and did anyone else notice this whole moon phase thing? It seems like wolves might have powers mafia doesn’t have which goes against kind of treating them the same way, but I guess the goal in the end is to murder them all

alexicon likes this.
  13. shady12

shady12 Warlord

yeah I have thought about this a few times but there's nothing really for us to go off until we know more about the mechanics

14. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Deity

Yeah...it is way easier to just call Alison town and go with this. I just find it odd that she would have outed so early on a seemingly powerful role, and that there would even be such a powerful role.

I mean, she admitted the obvious, that if she had an actual ability to check who she wanted she'd have checked me...so she didn't even have to make a right choice, she just started right out with something that looks to her like a pretty hard red check.

shady12 likes this.
  15. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

I would like to remind you about need to unvote

16. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Vote tally:

Topsecret (4): Alison, Rrraskolnikov, JohannaK, Rakkoon

Rrraskolnikov: Topsecret

Ace Marvel: Marcher Jovian

Timsup2nothin: Shady12

Nagisa: Ace Marvel

Takhisis: Nagisa

Alison: Ace Marvel

17. annieclassicneopetfan

Apparently the day will end tomorrow at like 4pm EST if I’m reading correctly, so we still have a full day left.

with that in mind, I have no idea why certain people (alexicon) are so paranoid of me? I am by no means clear, but the fact she is putting all of her energy into reading me... :eyes: :goodmeme2.jpg: don’t get me wrong, I find her slip incredibly hard to fake as scum and I don’t think that if she were scum, she would fabricate a scumslip over something like that. I guess the main point for me is that someone subtly shading me throughout the game makes me feel a bit uneasy. I’m pretty sure she will see my true alignment soon enough anyways, but it does make me absolutely ANGERY.

18. shady12

shady12 Warlord

oops lmao

unvote

19. alexicon

alexicon Chieftain

vicious.............this girl is scary <3__<3

i need to reread the rules and stop relying on other people to do that for me ty for reminder

20. annieclassicneopetfan

I do find ace’s play to be sporadic and a bit nonsensical, but I don’t really see the point in a mafia or wolf trying to shade Alison here very weakly without anything substantial. For that reason, it does make me just kind of chalk Ace up to Bad Town for now.