Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

Jarrema

Master Voter
This was night of new moon. It was peaceful. but all inhabitants of the Peaceful Town were feeling inner dread. They knew, that wolves will come, as they did every year. They also knew, that this time, wolves will not be the only threat they will have to face...
Fortunately, town will be ready. It has to be. After all, several dedicated people were preparing for more than ten months in order to cope. To survive.

Spoiler :
Game will run in cycles of four moon phases. Each ‘day’ and ‘night’ will constitute one moon phase. Moon phases will have in-game effects only on werewolves. Game starts at Day 1, waxing moon. Night 1 will also be a night of waxing moon

Day 1 has started [clock will be inserted here if I can manage it, but Day 1 will last about 49 hours] Day will end at 10 PM CET

Absolute majority will not be needed for a lynch, with the exception of Day 1. Ties will be resolved randomly. During nights, you will not be allowed to post in a game thread.

Please vote by typing: vote: Jarrema
If you want to change your vote, you need to unvote first: unvote
Change of vote without unvoting will not be taken into account

Last edited:
Player list:

Alive:
JohannaK
Takhisis
Ace Marvel
Rakkoon
Lord Argon
Nagisa
RRRaskolnikov
Timsup2nothin
Topsecret
Alison
Marcher Jovian
Alexicon
Shady12
Annieclassicneopetfan

Last edited:
reserved too

you can post now

I guess I'll repost this from the sign-ups thread for anyone trying to remember what the setup is like me:

There will be three teams in this game: mafia, werewolves and town. There will be no other parties, no jesters, no serial killers, and so on.

Game will be centered around communication management. Communication outside game thread will be forbidden, with the exception of quicktopics created by me. And there will be several of them. Expect roles like masons, neighbours, and similar. Every town player will have some kind of power role, there will be no vanilla townies.

Since you reposted the rules shady, I like my vote even more.

Since you reposted the rules shady, I like my vote even more.

There is nothing to be found on this thread regarding the mechanics of the game, and I think people should be in the multi-faction mindset from the beginning, because it makes it very much different from a normal game. I thought I had remembered it was multi-faction but I had to double check in sign-ups, so then I decided to share it in the game thread itself since I feel this is useful knowledge. I know this is RVS but I will still take the time to explain my thought process at any point of the game and you can expect me to continue doing so!

There is nothing to be found on this thread regarding the mechanics of the game, and I think people should be in the multi-faction mindset from the beginning, because it makes it very much different from a normal game. I thought I had remembered it was multi-faction but I had to double check in sign-ups, so then I decided to share it in the game thread itself since I feel this is useful knowledge. I know this is RVS but I will still take the time to explain my thought process at any point of the game and you can expect me to continue doing so!

Good to know, and you have every rights to do it.

*breath*

Now, I have a reputation to strenghten, so I will summon vote: timsup2nothin right here. right now.

hello y'all

look forward to holding you to this

this was a joke though. now i'm overthinking that my humor won't translate lmao

Humor is almost always appreciated, even if it has to be explained.

Then there is Raskol's "humor" about always tunneling me...:trouble:

Top Bottom