Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

I am able to move

Can someone @ me on MU, or on Discord about the game move..? Thanks

I'm ignoramus#3132 on Discord and ignoramus on MU!

Hah. I spent something like 10 minutes checking recent threads because I knew that I'd seen an ‘aka Nagisa’ somewhere, sent you the PM, then came back here and found out you'd posted this.

Hah. I spent something like 10 minutes checking recent threads because I knew that I'd seen an ‘aka Nagisa’ somewhere, sent you the PM, then came back here and found out you'd posted this.
:lol:

Eventful night. If this game moves, let me know. Lots of things happening and I want to see it through. Also, didn't know Tim had a fanclub ☺

@Ace Marvel If you truly feel that way, I am sorry and hope you feel better.
I have never seen a reaction like that from you and you have been acting weird before that so....this does not get you into my town list.

Someone mentioned a cult, I suppose that is like a recruiting thingy? Full moon phase and recruiting sounds true to the theme, I have thought about it too but in such a small game it would be too disruptive...I hope.

GAME IS IN HIATUS NOW

I will have to think about it a little. I am going to work soon, so it is not perfect moment for me.
I am inclined to move the game to other server, I am only afraid If I will be able to hold Modbot correctly.

As for the questions/statemetns about majority:
Absolute majority never ends the day. Day 1, it is reqired to have lynch at all. At subsequent days, it has no special meaning

I think we should not play without one of the players, this is why:
a) I think moving will be good
b) game has to be stopped now, as I dont have time (going to work)

If someone objects this decision, please write here or PM me, but I hope you would agree to go with this game to MU

vote tally for the last moment before information about Tim's ban:

Topsecret (5): Alison, Rrraskolnikov, JohannaK, Rakkoon, Ace Marvel

Rrraskolnikov: Topsecret

Ace Marvel: Marcher Jovian

Timsup2nothin: Shady12

Nagisa: Ace Marvel

Takhisis: Nagisa

if someone do not see her/his vote, please correct me

Poll will be3 created at discord (thanks to Dolby courtesy) about what to do next. Please vote there

Top Bottom