Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

vote tally for the last moment before information about Tim's ban:

Topsecret (5): Alison, Rrraskolnikov, JohannaK, Rakkoon, Ace Marvel

Rrraskolnikov: Topsecret

Ace Marvel: Marcher Jovian

Timsup2nothin: Shady12

Nagisa: Ace Marvel

Takhisis: Nagisa
As far as I'm aware, Ace is already voting for TopSecret, but otherwise, I think everything's a-okay!

I'm taking advantage of this hiatus to drop, so you might have time to find a replacement.

I voted for alexicon who is alexa on CFC. My vote for Nagisa was a joke vote in the signups thread IIRC.

I am very very sorry, but finally I have to cancel this game due to real life reasons - I just finished the project we were given, that was meant to be finished yesterday. During last week, when we were concentrating on this, another duties at work, neglected for a time, were piling up. I have to cope with them next week. I was thinking about moving this game and restarting it at Sunday or today, but then my wife protested. And she is right - I have to spent at least some time with her and my son, I was not giving them attention during next few days.

I thank very much Syn, Dolby and others who helped me with Discord and with other things. I am ashamed that I have to put your work to waste, but I think it will be better than waiting another several days, to the point when no-one cares about this game (and maybe this point already happened anyway).

I hope that players whom I dissapointed will not held grudge and will participate in my game in the future, when I have better time-management. Thank you for your time.

Feel free now to discuss any details of the game if you want to. If you have any questions I will comment on them later, I will also post all the links

Mason with Nagisa here (with a discord channel). We both knew we weren t mafia. Though he could be werewolf.

I was the town jailkeeper.

Tim on discord:
"Post hugs to everyone
I was a watcher
which is by far the most powerful role I've ever had
I was planning on just max power towning and getting NKed
but had to dial back because I couldn't waste the role"

I have to spent at least some time with her and my son, I was not giving them attention during next few days.
We are past the age when we could get @Snerk to join a game and make Jarrema, Jr. automatically spend time with daddy because he wanted to see the Sesame Street characters?

Player

Team

Group/Role

Takhisis

werewolf

Alpha wolf

Alexicon

werewolf

Beta wolf

Topsecret

mafia

Godfather, monk

Annieclassicneopetfan

mafia

Mafia goon

Lord Argon

mafia

Mafia goon

Marcher Jovian

town

Monk

Alison

town

Monk

Nagisa

town

Mason

Rrraskolnikov

town

Mason

Shady12

town

Priest

Ace Marvel

town

Local Best Dude

Timsup2nothin

town

Peeping Tom

JohannaK

town

Village Guard

Rakkoon

town

Hooker

The setting was: two werewolves, with three kills at night 2 and another 2 (if only one is alive) or 3 ("game end" at night 6. Werewolves were immune to watchers, protectors, blockers
Three mafia members with "normal" kill. One of the mafia (Topsecret) was also member of monks
Three monks (guaranteed non-wolves, with their own server)
Two masons (guaranteed non-mafia, with their own server)
and a bunch of town power-roles

I was shocked how fast Topsecret was outed in monks server, I was thinking that everyone will suspect everyone there. But being easier to caught was, to be honest, part of this role, part of why there was 3 mafia members

IF I had preferred number of players (20) there would be 3 werewolves, 4 mafia, 4 monks (one of them being mafia), 4 masons (one of them being werewolf).
I may host it one day as a semi-open setup (with the knowledge in the above sentence being open, and the knowledge about particular roles being not)

:0
No wonder why Argon said that they needed to change their signature

Top Bottom