Mafia and Werewolves (signups)

Jarrema

Master Voter
Mafia and werewolves

Game for 12-20 players

There will be three teams in this game: mafia, werewolves and town. There will be no other parties, no jesters, no serial killers, and so on.

Game will be centered around communication management. Communication outside game thread will be forbidden, with the exception of quicktopics created by me. And there will be several of them. Expect roles like masons, neighbours, and similar. Every town player will have some kind of power role, there will be no vanilla townies.

Game will run in cycles of four moon phases. Each ‘day’ and ‘night’ will constitute one moon phase. Moon phases will have in-game effects only on werewolves. Game starts at Day 1, waxing moon. Days will be 48h long, and nights will be 24h long.

Absolute majority will not be needed for a lynch, with the exception of Day 1. Ties will be resolved randomly. During nights, you will not be allowed to post in a game thread

SIgnups:
2. JohannaK
3. Takhisis
4. Ace Marvel
5. Rakkoon
6. Lord Argon
7. Nagisa
8. RRRaskolnikov
9. Timsup2nothin
10. Topsecret
11. Alison
12. Marcher Jovian
13. Alexicon
14. Shady12
15. Annieclassicneopetfan

'Maybies': Montmorency

Last edited:
reserved

idk the provisional start date, but consider me provisionally in.

So maj is only required on D1?

Also, we allowed to talk at night or nah? I'm assuming nah but want to check

absolute majority is needed only day 1. There will be no night talk in the gamethread

I would like to start as soon as I have enough players, maybe with day or two of waiting for additional ones

Hello, sign me up, can't play between the 30th and the 4th.

I don't get K-Pop. Why dothey say No to all the things they're wearing? And why is there a neon sign in what seems to be Thai?

I don't get K-Pop. Why dothey say No to all the things they're wearing? And why is there a neon sign in what seems to be Thai?
They are saying no, because, all those things are no what it makes them beautiful, and they love themselves.
The sign says CLC in Thai, they use Thai, because a member, SORN is from Thailand. :)

what's her real name though? what kind of name is SORN?

After a couple of years' worth of watching Takeshi's Castle: Thailand, I can hazard the educated guess that it likely stands for ‘Sornapraphuvogangang’. Of course, given the game's enforced-masochistic approach to humour, they may be playing with the names.

I prefer my explanation.

You're gonna need active bodies on deck to play, given the all PR setup.

I'd like to know how long the phases are. Note that I'm raising a baby 16 hours a day, setting up a complex game for october, I just bought a house for the first time, we'll be moving within a month, and I'm in some other game somewhere that's unlikely to affect this one.

So expect me to be available for night chess and mass claims and sheeping someone during the day with my vote.

You're gonna need active bodies on deck to play, given the all PR setup.

I'd like to know how long the phases are. Note that I'm raising a baby 16 hours a day, setting up a complex game for october, I just bought a house for the first time, we'll be moving within a month, and I'm in some other game somewhere that's unlikely to affect this one.

So expect me to be available for night chess and mass claims and sheeping someone during the day with my vote.
is it "in"?

Days will be 48h long, and nights will be 24h long.

setup is all-PR, but not necesarilly powerful or very involving PR

is it "in"?

Days will be 48h long, and nights will be 24h long.

setup is all-PR, but not necesarilly powerful or very involving PR
Check with me before the game starts, when it fills.

I wanna make sure I don't go inactive right away.

Top Bottom