Mafia and Werewolves (signups)

Are our three newest incorporations allowed to post properly?

OK, but usually new posters get some restrictions for the first few days and until they have achieved a minimum postcount.

In the proud tradition of CFC I must lynch at random in the first day. The odds of none of Alison, alexicon, and shady12 –to take any random sample– being mafia are close to null so lynching from among them is a good starting point. Therefore, for the first three days I'll vote to lynch them and only them, and if necessary extend this for however many phases as it takes to flip all three of them.

The fact that, as some friends have pointed out, this overlaps exactly with CFC's longstanding tradition of alienating newcomers by harassing and voting them without any justification of any sort is a mere coincidence.
Thank the gods I'm not included here :D

Hey, I still remember the time I randed Flexo in Futuramafia.

Unless you're given a waiver by the admins, you need 5 a postcount of 5 and to have been a registered user for 5 days. Otherwise you'll only be allowed to post once every ten minutes, which for people form MU is like death.

Unless you're given a waiver by the admins, you need 5 a postcount of 5 and to have been a registered user for 5 days. Otherwise you'll only be allowed to post once every ten minutes, which for people form MU is like death.
It's true
That is a nightmare

I was a victim of these restrictions, but is not that bad just 3 minutes.

Oh they've lowered it to 3? Excellent.

Top Bottom