Mafia Championship Season 6

Depends on whether you want to try hard and win or just have fun with it.

You're trying to bait me into joining, choxie-schmoxie. :nono:

Actually I was planning on hosting a new online rock-papers-scissors tournament with side-betting that includes in-forum money as well as avatar and signature rights as I did a couple years ago, and I cannot do both.

Sorry no can do, exams and stuff. Better luck next year Thingyman, and good luck to the lot that's playing.

I'd rather host then.

btw ty Visor for saying I'm nommy.

I'd probably only play if the fine people of CFC who nominate me and the people I play with don't care much if I only briefly show up from time to time and don't try nearly as hard as I really could, as that is the only true way to play mafia.

I'd probably only play if the fine people of CFC who nominate me and the people I play with don't care much if I only briefly show up from time to time and don't try nearly as hard as I really could, as that is the only true way to play mafia.
Could you properly represent the CFC community if you didn't do it this way?

Please stop trying to bait me away from hosting.

I don't suppose we could be a hydra?

Alright, looks like I'm doing this. I should be able to make something in mid-May work, but if not, I'm going to abruptly disappear and see if someone else can do this.

Good luck, you're definitely going to need it.

Top Bottom