Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

Could the hider hide behind anyone, including even Sauron?

Well at first I thought I'd make it so that they died if they hid behind other mafia, but then I realised that that would mean that they couldn't actually win on their own if the other mafia managed to eliminate the town. So I decided that I'd just ignore that logical inconsistency and let them hide behind anyone.

Hadn't you noticed, DS? He's been that way for a while.

Yeah, I noticed. I figured I'd just spam one more post on our way to 200 pages and 4000 posts. :D

200 pages? I'm only on page 98 right now. Then again, you wonder why Mafia games are in the spam forum :)

Damn, couldn't you have waited till we were closer?

So anyway, why did Faramir attack Sauron when he was basically a giant floaty eye on life support? Coulda lynched Spirg instead of maybe me. Somehow.

Beats the heck out of me. I guess they didn't want to waste his kill and knew Ugluk would come after him once Isengard knew about his ability.

Damn, couldn't you have waited till we were closer?

So anyway, why did Faramir attack Sauron when he was basically a giant floaty eye on life support? Coulda lynched Spirg instead of maybe me. Somehow.

Uh, Sprig was Sauron.

That's the third time you've lied to me, Cookie Monster.

I'm stealing all your Samoas, you dirty blue puppet.

(So anyway, what was Sprig? Also I think Camikaze should link the beginning of his role posts to the first post)

No I didn't know about his vig kill ability. I'm just glad he used it on Sprig and not on me. So which are the other occasions I've lied to you? :mischief:

Oh noes, mah cookies!!

@DrumStudent- Exactly, he's saying we should have lynched sprig instead of using Ras's vigilante kill on him.

@Double A: Linking to the top of the page isn't enough?

I think we should have lynched Sprig too, but hey.

Easier to say now isn't it? :)

As I told before, even if Isengard didn't know about my vigilante kill, 1) I had to kill a mafia to complete a VC and Sprig was an obvious one 2) I could get killed at any moment as no protection would have been used for my character 3) I could get lynched 4 ) We thought at time Isengard was down to 2 members from which Beefy (thus nearly won for the innocents :lol:) 5) I am kinda noobish with forum games still :p

Ras

No I didn't know about his vig kill ability. I'm just glad he used it on Sprig and not on me. So which are the other occasions I've lied to you? :mischief:

Oh noes, mah cookies!!

I wasn't talking to you Snerk, I was talking to the Cookie Monster. Go away.

@DrumStudent- Exactly, he's saying we should have lynched sprig instead of using Ras's vigilante kill on him.

@Double A: Linking to the top of the page isn't enough?

*self_facepalm*

This might be spam, but we still could use another sign-up or two or three for Earthling's mafia game, so go join if you haven't already! :hammer:

Do it, or I'll kill you in your sleep. :evil:

Alright, thanks.

That's the second stupid moment I've had today

Top Bottom