Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

upload_2020-8-1_3-3-45.png

Synsensa and Takhisis are mafia together:
Takhisis busses Synsensa. Mafia wins.
Takhisis does not bus Synsensa. Mafia loses.
Bussing is strongk. Better than power woofing imo.

Then again I always bus so I wouldn't know. It works for me.

I wanted to claim cop during the Pizza onslaught. Not role cop, but full cop, and just gamble that Csargo really was town (he was who I scanned N1). But then Pzelda miscoloured Csargo in a reads list and it started a whole multi-page hullabaloo about whether or not that meant Pzelda was a cop and was clearing Csargo. The absolute worst timing and person to make that mistake on. I outright could not have made my claim after that.

That was really the only way I could see to prevent my chop without matching Pizza's posting. Me being too busy that day was coincidental, but I'm not sure I would have posted anyways.

Yeah but you can't sell people on being in an alliance that way....

:wink:
You of all people can't get a threesome?
English are paragons of scuminess
My overrustling is intensified. Sir, thou art trolling me.

Then again I always bus so I wouldn't know. It works for me.
The moment I bussed I got my 100% town credentials and got killed the following night. At least I was killed the following night.

GO TO SLEEP, ASKTHEPIZZAGUY

I almost certainly would have forged a real alliance with your team if you had voted united and not against each other, and murdered English and not townies.

TBF D3 I was voting Csargo and Shad was last on the TS wagon.

We didn't get a chance!!! Well, granted I wanted a freebie in the form of an N2 Ace shot (before you really buddied with him), but N1 G1K surely counts as a shot that isn't clearly anti-town. As I said in-thread, you can't demand such strict conditions and not give us time to fulfill them. But yeah, we weren't united on strategy - Shad and Secret were never on board with an alliance.

Just goes to show how difficult it actually is to play charades in-thread.

I always thought power wolfing involved bussing.

Ace Marvelous Doc!

It was a very dangerous play, the kind PRs are advised to avoid but perhaps secretly want to experience.

I have finally figured out how to win as town! Get in a game with Pizza and town hard enough to eat the N1K...easy peasy.
You were villagery AF this game.

THANK YOU for being here to eat a NK. Being villagerier than me really really helped me.

Top Bottom