Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

Well if it is still tied and we can tie break I might just hammer Bianca for screwing things up.

official tally:

Marcher Jovian (9): Timsup2nothin, pzelda, topsecret, Ace Marvel, Montmorency, TheGoldenTyranno, biancasbotique, Golden1Knight, LordArgon
biancasbotique (6): Synsensa, hollowkatt, -Rosen, , Marcher Jovian, Shadgoat, Dolbster
Golden1Knight (4): Csargo, Rakkoon, choxorn, Takhisis

not voting (2): Laurentus, Askthepizzaguy

Marcher Jovian has been yeeted.

Last edited:
The allaince is as wolfy as they come. and If i die, fudge the alliance
I'm somewhat sus of Pizza, I think that there's a chance he's maf forcing everything he can through but,

1. Why did you decide to self-vote in the first place?
2. Why did you decide to stop voting at the last minute, compared to anytime before?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Final EOD1official tally:

Marcher Jovian (9): Timsup2nothin, pzelda, topsecret, Ace Marvel, Montmorency, TheGoldenTyranno, biancasbotique, Golden1Knight, LordArgon
biancasbotique (6): Synsensa, hollowkatt, -Rosen, Marcher Jovian, Shadgoat, Dolbster
Golden1Knight (4): Csargo, Rakkoon, choxorn, Takhisis

not voting (2): Laurentus, Askthepizzaguy

Marcher Jovian has been yeeted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

King Charles (the fool, remember) gathered the Princes of the Royaume on his Palace of l'Ile de la Cité, in Paris.

"argllllllllllllll" he said.

Isabeau, the Queen, once again needed to step up to make his message understandable. She kindly put her arm on his shoulder

and spoke up and loudly:

"My Princes, have you reach consensus? Did you find John the Traitor?"

A sea of whipsering came from the room. Suddently, an old man advanced from behind the crowd. The Queen didn't recognize

him, but somehow knew she had met him before. Probably a low noble from a far away county.

"We aren't sure that it's John my Queen, but he is a traitor for sure".

He was pointing at Marcher Jovian.

Marcher Jovian wasn't listening, burried in his own thoughts, scared to die from the beginning of the assembly. When he raised his eyes,

it was to see 20 fingers designating him.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn" he shouted. But the guards were grabbing him.

"Bring the horses!" breathed Charles, wearing his devil smile and haggard eyes.

Soon after, literaly broken into seven pieces, four being led by horses, Marcher Jovian was history.

"We found a piece of paper my Queen, cleaning the mess this traitor left" said someone.
"What does it say?" replied Isabeau.
"heu, I can't read my Queen".
She rolled eyes.
"Bring it to me".

She nearly turned an eye.

"We, we failed my lords" "Marcher Jovian was fidel to my beloved husband and our son Charles"

Marcher Jovian was part of the Armagnac faction (town)! He was Jean V duc de Bretagne!

Last edited:
Top Bottom