Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

I will work in my worlds now.

I was low key hoping for a cultist, but I will work with that.

Greetings, y'all. Sunday is a busy day for me; been following on mobile but now in front of a keyboard where I can properly respond lol.

First Things First:

Welcome back to Topsecret's Flawless Reads!

I'm your host, Topsecret.

Last time on Topsecret's Reads:

Season One, Episode Two:

TOWN
Topsecret
- Your illustrious host, known for being the towniest townie to town.

Askthepizzaguy - Our main contestant, answering numerous questions with a tone and claim that seem townie to me. Especially with his alliances - those are popular with the audience.
Dolbster - This feels like Town Dolbster to me. He's solving, considering angles, and I see he is open to winning prizes on our show. :D
Pzelda - Pzelda seems straightforward. I don't really see this as wolf-Zelda, but I need to go review KC: D to double check (he fooled me down to LYLO, but Tim outed him as a wolf.)

TOWN-LEAN
Hollowkatt - I see his reasoning is often pretty sound. Locking on to Yako/Bianca will make more sense in hindsight, will re-ev later.
Ace Marvel - I think he's doing much better independently of the D1 disaster, and I liked his reads didn't seem forced.
LordArgon - Seems like classic LordArgon shenangians. I do see him trying to think for himself instead of rolling along with the thread, in a dis-jointed townie way instead of a dis-jointed wolf way.
-Rosen - His claims of not enjoying the game and hardclaiming VT actually sit well with me as simply a culture clash, or even a personality clash. Will evaluate more when (if) replaced.

NULL
Laurentus - Congratulations! You've earned your spot here based on a recommendation of one of our other contestants, Askthepizzaguy! Unfortunately, we'll get to know another contestant once you've been replaced if you don't appear with gusto. :(
Takhisis - I was glad to see him posting yesterday, but I believe he's been absent this (RL) day. Liked some of his prods, didn't seem too opportunistic. A decent contestant.
Shadgoat - I find him quiet today, but I think (?) he was doing something IRL. Verification? Will be looking for more in the coming days.
Choxorn - I'm glad he is posting more, but some of the commentary stuff was overwhelming. Is that just him? I don't remember a lotta commentary from Chox before solving, but maybe it's just this game.

TGT - Happy Birthday to this contestant! I don't know about this feller. Something seems off, but maybe it's just climate acclimation.

Yakostovian - I am trying to mostly evaluate separate of Bianca. I like Yako's play, and I am glad he answered me; I don't agree with some of his reads (Rakkoon), but otherwise meh.

MAFIA SUSPICIONS
Csargo - Kinda mindmelded with Dolby. I feel like Csargo is here but he's not put in a substantial effort. Probably my weakest mafia read, but not against voting here.
Montmorency - I'll get to him later, when I respond to his accusations. Basically I think his tunnel of me is opportunistic. (ironic according to his accusations, lol) Will deal with this in a minute.
Rakkoon - I've pretty much been blah at his posting. He's been around but not been particulary doing anything. If he has anything going for him, it's being instantly antagonistic towards pizza. That's what's giving me doubts about this read.
Synsensa - Pizza's case seems pretty good. I've noticed a difference (and Tim noticed one somewhere, IIRC) in his play, but I don't know if that's him getting better or him being a wolf lol.
Bringing this back up

I'm mentioned before I think that Zelda is plausible team B given his reading comprehension with regards to Syn. If it's 15v3v3 I think TS probably put one in TLs and one in nulls. Maybe one in SLs but I doubt it, particularly in the case of Rakkoon. I think that he's probs not with Csargo for the pressure vote, so that'd leave Monty but I also think that's unlikely

Think he isn't teammed with TGT, was a bit aggressive regarding his Syn vote

Think he isn't teammed with Shad, could have placed Shad higher

LA is actually a bit high, might be something there

Still holding onto my Zelda possibly maf B read

Who did you check again?

And seriously, all that silly debating about how to play your role... wtf lol
N1 Synsensa Mafia
N2 topsecret Mafia

And then I fakepeeked some villagery people villager and asked to be doc protected so that I could correct these fakepeeks.

I will work in my worlds now.

I was low key hoping for a cultist, but I will work with that.
This is a cult game.

I'm Askthepizzaguy, your cult leader.

Everyone sheeps me and then I give you dead wolves.

Then I get likes and props, and I feel good about myself and I return the adoration and I say I love you too, my adoring public.

If Monty is Burgundian, then this post is basically him saying "I'm going to imply I'm Burgundian but not outright say it and I wanna take you up on your offer for alliance but your terms are crap"

Bolds are my emphasis, except "read for comprehension" which was bold in Monty's original post.

Pizza, you've posted a lot over the past day about alliances. Like, you're desperate for an alliance with Burgundy and you think they're not picking up what you're laying down. And you set weird conditions too, conditions that couldn't be met until D4 - and if they were met would obviate an alliance because the conditions are essentially the destruction of the entire English faction. What's your angle exactly? Is this a headgame? Do you remember Riedquat from Futuramafia? I don't know if there's any lessons from that play, but just mull it over. (I'm not going to relate how I remember it because I want the impression to be your own.)

Right now speaking for myself as one of the French "good guys" I want to ally with you in hunting English, because knocking out a mafia faction permanently stops a NK. As you've always said, not all red flips are equal; order matters. However, the pool of candidates you're creating Random thought: You town-leaned Laur for meta-meta reasons, then decided you were wrong on the basis of 20 posts from sub Rhand. Please consider that some of your more speculative assumptions could be wrong. Like, yeah, you had an affirmative case against Syn that succeeded, but as you yourself said when you lock the wrong people town you lose. Don't forget to read for comprehension.

And if you're just right about everything and can solve the game by D5, well why wouldn't I sit back and watch you work? Maybe you are right. But I think I can be confident in some respects that you aren't, so - Gell-Mann effect resisted.

Hopefully I get to comment on what else has occurred today. (I haven't actually read the last 10+ pages, just skimming shows alliance talk dominating.)

Anyway.

So, as you might imagine, I am actually a cop. Not a jailkeeper.

Sucks to be mafia. I'll take my doctor protections still.
There should be a law against this.

If Monty is Burgundian, then this post is basically him saying "I'm going to imply I'm Burgundian but not outright say it and I wanna take you up on your offer for alliance but your terms are crap"

Bolds are my emphasis, except "read for comprehension" which was bold in Monty's original post.
^^^
Paragon

This is a cult game.

I'm Askthepizzaguy, your cult leader.

Everyone sheeps me and then I give you dead wolves.

Then I get likes and props, and I feel good about myself and I return the adoration and I say I love you too, my adoring public.

I love cults.

Recruit me. I won't tell anybody.

He spewed pizza not Burgundian. That’s good.
The bussing he’s talking about is Synsensa. At least now I will have time to read D2 closely.

Pizza is spewed town forever unless he legit is trying to kill all his teammates and solo the game. He just ousted from two different Mafia factions consecutively.

I'll figure out the assoc tomorrow.

Is it just me or has Csargo's townieness gone up considerably after this?

Nah.

we knew this since D2

So if Dolbster wasn't blocked, then what happened N2?

Pizza just scan Csargo.

N1 Synsensa Mafia
N2 topsecret Mafia

And then I fakepeeked some villagery people villager and asked to be doc protected so that I could correct these fakepeeks.

OK HOLD UP

If you scanned Syn then why did you build up the whole day to actually ISOing Syn and doing the whole show. I mean, yes, I get it, so you could scan someone N2, but god you are a machine.

Top Bottom