Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

Taylor or Pizza's wife?

Congrats all on smashing the previous post record for a CFC mafia game. :king:
4 out of the top 5 games with most posts happened since December. :eek:

I just wanna say that posting Taylor is so Jeb.

Yeah, no role flip made it very hard for wolves to know the status of the PR hunt.
You don't say.
Askthepizzaguy said:
Thought Takh was cop until he died. Did not believe his fakepeeks, I only believed his soft indication topsecret was wolf.

The 2 public fakepeeks he did, I didn't take as gospel though I considered it. I took them as SHC because I believe Takh was killed for that reason, but I also felt that he was killed for being integral to the topsecret yeet, which would make his 2 claimed peeks fake because he wouldn't have 2 green peeks if he also had 1 red peek on d3.
I have to repeat yet again that you got eisegetic with this game, in this instance as well as the whole thing about rolls and sinnamon red.
This is actually the first time that I (and town) have won a game on this site. I really need an avatar of a racoon on a surfboard because I've been surfing on the yeets of others. Shad was not on my list by a longshot.

(more)

ITG from D2:

Pizza, did you ever watch this show?

Oh I thought the spreadsheet said one on Dolby and one on Pizza, must have misread it then.

Yes, the record holds that we attacked Dolbster N2 (Pizza N3). We actually imagined scums had stacked onto Dolbster. Lol @ secret Mafia alliance in the thread.

Doc/JK seems a bit op then with the added bonus of roles not being revealed.

I kind of hoped the mechanic was that if a real PR died they would be labeled.

Being a PR is stressful. You have to live and be effective.

I wish I could find another 3P role packed with unique abilities, I go wild with those things.
miss u khaan

I kind of tag teamed with a lot of people this game who are very very different from me.

Now, put me in a game with Apoc or GH or Zack when they're at the apex of their solvy villagery leadery peaks and we can't coexist because we become too similar and step all over each other's feet. Happened basically literally every game.

Just @ us when you're next in a game with Tim.

Note to all players how even after 100 hours of trying to solve, and with an hour left of a round, I am still trying to find the villageriness in every one of my suspects enough to push them ahead of the others in the POE.

I seriously do not want to stab a townie in the heart, no matter what. Even if we bugged each other, even if I don't understand their process, even if they tunnelled me all game, even after being dead tired, I still wanted to be there to the very last hour and minute of every single day phase if at all possible, to provide an opportunity for a townie on the block to say or do something that reads villagery to me enough to live.

I'll obviously do this when I'm a wolf in future games, but this game I was literally outside my wolf range. I haven't been this careful about not misyeeting.... ever. That was my top top top priority ever since the disastrous day one.

I didn't want one more townie to die by my hands. The 100 hours was to make sure of that. I'm tired of losing games as town.

You don't lose games if you don't yeet villagers.

You never watched InuYasha? wtf, man, like, seriously.

It's like Dragon Ball but written by a woman so it has characters with emotional depth and development.

You never watched InuYasha? wtf, man, like, seriously.

It's like Dragon Ball but written by a woman so it has characters with emotional depth and development.
I never watched Dragon Ball, except for the DBZ Abridged parody by Team Four Star.

That said, I might be interested in something more engaging than fights that last for dozens of episodes, and multi episode arcs of charging spirit bombs. XD

The less filler, the better.

I hear there's a grand finale coming at some point, when RRRaskol is done with some meetings, and I am looking forward to this. XD

I never watched Dragon Ball, except for the DBZ Abridged parody by Team Four Star.

That said, I might be interested in something more engaging than fights that last for dozens of episodes, and multi episode arcs of charging spirit bombs. XD

You mean you don't enjoy episodes of people just yelling? Why do you even play mafia then? :D

Yeah!
Please tell me you know Jonas and can get him to let me use it.
I think that since it's posted online and you're making a non-profit use of the image then you're allowed under current copyright law. If it still makes you jittery then go to the webpage.
This explains so many things.
Askthepizzaguy said:

Pot, kettle, kettle, pot…

Top Bottom