Mafia: Information, Announcements, and Discussion

Depending on when exactly this would take place, I would definitely be interested in playing the hydra event.

I've got an idea for a mini (~15 players). Should I go ahead and post it, or are we too worn down at the moment?

You should defeinitely post signups. Nobody joins because ther are no games, no one hosts because there aren't players…

I usually only join games that get posted about here cause I'm actually subbed to this thread.

And that if you're not laying video games.

Why would I lay them when I have a girlfriend?

We've been through this already, AA.

It would be Takhisis' slip.

It is one skill of many that I have developed along the years.

Oh my Glob, all those times you post that you are mindhugging people…!

Depending on when exactly this would take place, I would definitely be interested in playing the hydra event.

Sometime in October. I'll make sure to schedule it when it suits people.

If you or anyone else is interested and you can find a partner, please send me a PM. In two weeks I'll check and if I've received a PM, I'll add you to the list and start scheduling with you and give you more info. You can send multiple hydras if you want.

For training I joined the current Hydra game organised by Crimson Fox, but I cannot reveal anything until the game is over. What an interesting setup.

What are the requisites? Do both players in each hydra have to be from the same community?

That is the kind of number mortal men were not meant to know.

Women are more complicated. You have to buy them with expensive stuff, i.e. bonbons and drinks, while men can be bought with akvavit and chocolate-chip biscuits.

Top Bottom