Mafia: Same Old Song and Dance

And Electric for that matter...

Never fear, for I am here. :D

The townspeople have decided to slay CCRunner (who was innocent) but they couldn't decide which person to slay next, so they slayed both Snerk and Izipo. Izipo, they found out, was innocent, and Snerk was the MAFIA.

Th remaining three soon descended into a violent wrestling match to see who the remaining mafia was. Soon, however, they realize that one of their number is actually a French guy in a blue suit and balaclava wearing a paper mask. After the realization is made, classical heropulls a molotov cocktail out of his limited edition mafia gym bag and incinerates Light Fang and Icekommander.

Game Over! Mafias win!

Explain your clues, mafias! I'll search the thread and post my explanations later, I have to go update the caption contest. :p

classical heropulls a molotov cocktail out of his limited edition mafia gym bag and incinerates Light Fang and Icekommander.

Quick lightfang! Jump in the water! Ohhh to late, Classical Hero killed Lightfang the tank :(.

Can we get some clue explanations now? I wanna know which of you made the extremely obvious frames of me and CCRunner. :p

Whoo! Great game, well enjoyable.

My clues:

False: Seon was killed by an undead brain-eater
Frame on plenty of chaps that could be linked to zombies. Chox took the fall for it.

True: CivGeneral was killed when his galleon was attacked by an ancient sea monster.
sea monster - kraken, remember the kraken pipe i had in tailless' "Trouble on the Treasure Ship" game? I killed CivGen cause i figured he'd remember it. :p
It was also the monster - cookie monster link, although that wasn't planned.

False: Iamwlrs4 was killed by a red cheetah.
Frame on the Chairman and Runner.

True: Camikaze was found killed by an unnamed stranger and his even eviler twin, Phil.
Me and philippe both had our birthdays on the day before this kill (threads in OT), we're both the same age and we've joked around about being twins, in mafia threads too IIRC.

IMO, mafiosos often makes their true clues a little too obscure, so i wanted my clues to be guessable. But i suppose you get a little paranoid as mafia so perhaps i somewhat fell into the same trap. ;)

Well played Snerk.

Too bad I made the cookie monster connection a bit too late, although it's funny that it was unintentional.

Well played, mafiosi. Although I can't believe you innocents didn't kill classical_hero after electric basically said 'one of them is Australian' with his true clue, and we'd already offed tailless and the mafia killed Camikaze. (And racket => tennis => Ana Ivanovic => classical's old avatar.)

Nice clues, though: it's good to see clues that are solvable but not easy. But Snerk, your Kraken pipe is still very sucky and lame. :D

Yeah. I would've thought that we'd kill off classical_hero (given the Australia clue, plus sporadic posting habits). I would have mentioned him, but I didn't want to put myself in the frame.

A ha!! So it was the Snerk, the master of the funny inanimate faces pictures who got me with the candle stick!

The Australia clue was in reference to classical hero's Australian nationality. The connection to tailless was unintentional, sorry. The mob of anarchists was a reference to plarq, who was "still anti-government".

Snerk. You killed me in my first game? In the first turn? :cry: :p

Well, there were two connections to tailless, both that and the kevan.org thing.

But yeah, I don't understand why everyone went on the brains thing and got me for obvious reasons, and kill fire and TK for the kevan.org. It was obviously a frame, and there were two true clues right there, even if they were more hidden.

Well towards the end I was very busy with work, so I did not post as much as I could. The first clue of mine got sent in late, so it did not get done, and hence the koala clue. The second was a frame and originally it was going to be snerk for the frame, but he reminded me that he was a mafioso, so I changed it bird droppings left behind, to frame Catharsis. The day 3 clue was a tru clue.
My kill is going to be hell hound and he is going to be killed by unknown causes, but there was a lot of racket in the house before the murder.

This is true, since if people go to the sports forum, they will see that I am a big tennis fan. I even had Ana Ivanovic a tennis player as my avatar. Now if Azale was playing, this would point to him, but he does not come here that often.
I was very surprised to see how far this one went and how bratmon got accused from it. :lol: SInce none of you guys go to the sports forum thread, i knew i had a good clue for this one.

Day four kill was Nictel and it was the cross trainers clue and that was so obvious that it got taken. :D

True story ! :lol:

Top Bottom