1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Maga's reload request

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by Maga_R, Mar 27, 2013.

?

Should we approve Maga's reload request?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2013.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

Hello everyone,

I am re-posting it here since not that many people frequent our Pitboss thread. Briefly, the reason for request is 2 turns lost during a war, which will likely be game-breaking not only for me, but likely for everybody else in the game. Whole story below.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am sorry for the mess, it all started as I was asked to travel on a short notice to very limited internet location for work. I initially hoped 2metra will be able to play for me, then he said he may travel as well, so I asked Dick, who is playing our PitBoss game but has no access to our forums.

The last turn I was able to play properly and personally was 1230AD, so I would like to request the reload from 3/22/13 10:49 am, a minute before the turn turned and I switched to AI. I was playing this turn in a hurry already as I was about to leave town and unfortunately I had a stupid idea to switch to AI to "save" me sending email to my other potential sub with my passwd. When I recalled that AI moves at the beginning of the turn, not at the end of the turn, I tried to switch to human control again, but the turned changed before I accomplished it. I did not look what happened - as I was in war and it was not my turn. I initially hoped AI would leave my units alone, only mess with the productions. My sub tell me it was not the case. Moreover, later one of my subs logged in (using my name), but again did not moved, due to this growing confusion.

I initially thought I should not ask for reload as this whole mess was definitely my fault, but a more experience player advised me that the team may prefer to replay 2-turns than to have such random mishaps to determine the game outcome not only for me and my innocent ally, but likely for everybody. Please let me now what you think. Thank you for your understanding and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Arkipeller

Arkipeller Ancient of Lore

ok by me