Magic military units?

Zaimejs

Emperor
I am playing as Korea and I was DOWed by a military emergency declaration. We are pretty far into the modern era.

Anyway... what happens is that enemy troops pop up right next to my capital. They do not travel from Canadians lands to mine. There are just two machine guns parked next to my capital without having gone past any other cities or encampments along the way.

How does this keep happening? Is it a glitch or some feature about troop movement that I don't know about. My Giant Death Robot would take 3 turns to travel the same distance, so I don't see how machine guns are doing this.

Thanks!

Do you happen to have any mountain tunnels in the vicinity? They allow units to "teleport" from one end to another.

I wonder if mountain tunnels were involved. Sometimes it seems the whole mountain tunnel network has access to any tunnel tile. Definitely allows passage between NON-adjacent tunnels (or did several months ago).

Yes, I think it is a problem.

yes, that could be it. Creepy.

Reactions: PiR
I'm not entirely sure about what happened in your case, but imagine if Firaxis made that a feature...

"Military units can now teleport from city to city, like Great People can. This includes enemy cities."

Top Bottom