Magical Powers

Magical Powes

• Invisiblity(to turn invisible whenever you want)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Telekinetic(to be able to move things with your mind)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Shapeshifter(change shape eg: turn into water to slide down a hill very fast :))

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Flying(duh)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Teleport(go anywhere at the click of a finger)

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Wethear(control the weather)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mind read(duh again)

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Like magnito of X-men(control metals)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • other(please say)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

scotland_no1

Jimmy Hat Salesman
If you could have any of the above magical powers then what would they be? choose other and pleace specify.

the third one down should be shapeshifter, but u typod and i wrot the S word so if the moderator sees it can u please change it
thx.

P.S. i votes shapeshifter

Reading minds: I'd just be interesting, not to mention the fact that that way I'd know exam questions, people's plans, all the mischievous things one can think of :mischief:, not to mention the answer to the "does she or doesn't she" question!

lol yeah good point, hmm if i could choose three it would be telekenisis, reading minds and shapeshifter, it would be fun to turn into anything i wanted, oh look! scotland_no1 just turned into a lizard and escaped form jail :)

amnd just to point out...no im not in jail :)

Telekenisis sounds good to me

i'm gonna vote Telekenitic. but i would have to be able to control it down to the molecular level if i wanted to.

i wanna be able to move chairs and stones and stuff, but i think its more important to be able to do stuff like:
speed up the molecules in a particular area to cause fire.
shift around the atoms of a particular area to make them cometogether to form something that wasnt there.

and i always thought that mind reading (telepathy) was a prerequisite of teleconetics.

if the teleconetics aint as wide spread/powerfull as i want it to be, then i'd take the Magnet powers. most stuff around has some metal in it, and being able to control that stuff would be the coolest thing ever.

Shapeshifter! Oh yeah! :yeah:

Telekinesis :yeah: The mayhem I could cause…

And shapeshifter for a certain someone dear to me :mischief:… a certain someone who’s going to kill me if that certain someone sees this… But she never will, heh heh heh… :p

Cimbri

Telekinesis covers flying, just lift yourself with your powers. Also, if I could control TK down to the molecular level, how will I suddenly get the brainpower to know what molecule does what? I'd rather have the ability to move the big stuff, like chairs and desks and M1A1s.

The magical power to be able to have all of those magical powers listed ;)

But if I could only have one, then it would be mind reading

Top Bottom